Search Party

Kakashi ran to find Yamato. Kakashi found him waiting outside Asami's house,"would you please stop being hard to find Yamato..," Yamato said nothing and looked down making no eye contact,"she's gone.. I'm so sorry Kakashi...," Kakashi sighed,"nows not the time help me find her please... I need a search team to aid me with this... What do you say wanna help?," Yamato looked up, his eyes widened,"of course I'll help!," Kakashi nodded,"good now lets go find Asuma and Shikamaru," Yamato nodded, in a flash they arrived at Asuma's house, Kakashi ran to the door and knocked, but before his hand reached the door, it opened and Asuma and Shikamaru were standing right in front of him ready to go they just nodded, Kakashi nodded back and off they went to find Asami.

"I know who you are....," I whispered in a deadly tone, he just chuckled,"I am sure that you have no clue who exactly I am," he pointed to his forehead,"I don't exactly have a headband to provide where I came from," he snarled, I just sighed,"I can tell you exactly who you are you aren't fooling me.. " he threw me on the ground from his shoulder,"you will listen to me, I will not hesitate to beat you black and blue until you're unrecognizable, keep running your mouth and see what happens when you don't obey," he said in a low deadly whisper, I could tell he was dead serious but it didn't stop me anyway,"you're afraid of me? So you try to find a way to intimidate me by beating me with my hands all tied up. The truth is if these ropes weren't holding me back I would have you crying for mercy.. But we'll play it your way....for now," I grinned as my eyes turned from green to red with slits, only to show him the nine tail always watches, they went back to green as soon as my smile faded, he grabbed me by the throat and lifted me off the ground into the air, I tried gasping for breath, my hands clutched his forearm, my nails digging into his arm, he didn't seem to care, my struggling went on until my body gave out, my hands fell limp to my sides, he laughed with satisfaction, he threw me a few feet away hard into a tree, I coughed and tried my best to get air in my lungs, he began to walk over to me, he looked down at me,"you don't know me at all," I glared and spit blood on his feet, " I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE OBITO!," I screamed, he just stood there for a minute,"obito is gone," he whispered and kicked me, I flew a few feet and hit the ground tumbling, I moaned out in pain, my legs, arms and hands, and face were either bruised or bleeding from other wounds I suffered for my attitude, he walked over and kicked me so I lay flat back before him, he put his foot onto my sternum, which was close to broken, I screamed out in pain,"are you done being a snot or do I have to bruise your pretty face one more time," he growled in a low, dull tone, I cried out silently, in my surprise gave up and slowly shook my head, he removed his foot,"there will be no more delays you hear me!!," I slowly nodded,"I need to formulate a plan to get these ropes off and escape before I meet the rest of his goonies," I thought,  before I knew it I was hit, complete darkness filled my mind.

I awoke hours later finding myself in what looked like an abandoned or broken in home. I turned around and saw what looked to me as Itachi Uchiha and Obito talking in whispered tones. I then realized my arms were untied, I looked down at my bruised forearms and wrists, my eyes began to water, I tried pulling myself together, that's when I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, I gasped and turned my head to see who it was, my eyes widened when I saw him.... Itachi. Shock went to anger in a matter of minutes, "ah my dearest Asami best not to try to fight.. Especially with me. Torturous genjitsu is my speciality," he whispered in my ear,"It may be you brightest tactic in battle but for me Itachi. I can control anyone with iron in their veins. I come from a place called hell," I said through gritted teeth. Itachi just chuckles at my threat,"they said in Konoah you are the prettiest face in the entire village.. But even with all these bruises it seems to me the rumors are true.. How might a flower like you fall for a fool like Kakashi. He won't find you I assure you that much," he said in a grim but endearing tone," he will... Itachi Uchiha and when he does you will regret everything," he smiles at me calmly as if my words never fazed him,"I think it wise for you my flower to forget any of those precious to you.. The ones who are out searching now will most definitely run into the traps set for them.. Killing every last one of them," he smiles and turns away, I look to the floor,"your brother Sasuke is about as foolish as you Itachi," I mumble loudly, all of the sudden in a flash Itachi was on top of me pinning me to the floor, his face closer to mine, I turn my head away, I can feel his warm breath on my neck,"don't compare me to my younger brother Sasuke. I am much different from him my flower. I don't hesitate to kill. Sasuke is weak and soft. I will punish you later this evening for your tongue.. Foolish girl," I flopped onto the floor, and curled up falling asleep.

"KAKASHI WE NEED TO REST" screamed Yamato from behind. Kakashi turned around with a glare in his eyes, "LETS GET A FURTHER STRETCH SO WE HAVE A SHORTER DISTANCE TO RUN.. AND WE FIND HER FASTER," Asuma just smiled, running faster than the rest and getting in front of Kakashi, pulled out a kunai, "Kakashi rested ninja make for a better fight let alone a much successful mission," said Asuma with a fierce but gentle yell.