Hideout

Kakashi with a wild look in his eyes, slowly nodded to Asuma and the rest and began to calm down. Everyone had a part to play in setting camp Asuma made the fire and each ninja set up his own bed for the night, Yamato had made a sturdy cabin for all of them to keep hidden. "I can't believe they just took her like that... one day she's in my arms and the next.. gone." Kakashi whispered to Yamato, he reached over and grabbed Kakashi's shoulder, "it's hard to loose someone you love and hold so dearly to you from the Akasuki... But Kakashi we all need to keep a level head in order to find her." He said in a calm and collected manner, "we can't afford to be careless and get caught, injured or worse even killed right now.. our mission is to bring her home." He began in a stern but friendly tone. Kakashi looked over at Yamato, his face showed no emotion, he nodded and walked away.

[At the Akasuki hideout]
I woke up with a jolt, only to see a masked member above me, "Why Hellooooooo!," said the anonymous man in the mask, he had a high pitch yet childlike tone to his voice, "I'm Tobi!" I hated him already. He began to touch a strand of my hair and toy with it in his fingers, I was to weak to slap his hand away so I just watched. "Not much for talking aye.." he said almost pouting like a five year old would, I just faced my glance elsewhere. I could hear someone else entering the room, "Tobi get away from her, you can be such a pest.." almost instantly he jumped away from me giving me room to see my visitor. Unfortunately his back was turned to me and I couldn't get too good of an angle on his face since the jacket covered most of it. I rolled over wincing in pain when I realized I had the crap kicked out of me from earlier, I moaned. I heard him turn around and walk over to me, I closed my eyes I didn't want him to feel any need to hurt me any further. I played dead. I could feel him bend down next to me, I could feel his eyes examining me, as if to see if I was a potential threat. "Look at you.. you put up a mean fight today Uzumaki." He said, his tone deep and  threatening. "You are a mere pawn in this plan once we're through with you we will dispose of you." He said with a whisper. I just closed my eyes tighter.

[Back at the camp]
Kakashi began to pace around endlessly, "Kakashi get some sleep. PLEASE." Moaned Asuma, he sighed, "sorry I'm just anxious" Asuma rolled onto his elbow and faced Kakashi, "Sleep will help with that.. please for me just rest.." Kakashi walked over to his bed and laid down, the last thing on his mind was sleep, but drowsiness and better judgement got the best of him and he soon fell asleep. "Kakashi... Kakashi..." (it was Asami's voice) "Kakashi.. I love you and as long as you're looking for me and I have breath in my lungs I will fight. I will fight until my dying breath.. we will meet again very soon. Worry no more.." Kakashi groaned in his sleep, "Asami! How do I know you're okay?! How can I find you?! Are you safe?!" (Asami's voice began but fainted and harder to hear) "There's no time to tell.. just follow my scent and trail.. I've left you-" He was abruptly awoken by Yamato. "We need to go we've found her trail!" Kakashi groggy from sleep forced himself up, packed up, and quickly joined the others. "How do we know where she is?!" He quickly and impatiently stammered. Yamato held up a shred of Asami's clothing, "With this!" Kakashi's eyes widened. "All we need is Paku and we have a clear scent and trail to where Asami is" yelled Yamato in excitement. Kakashi quickly summoned Paku, "Paku I need you to track this scent!" He sat and let Paku sniff the torn piece of clothing, "This way follow me" Paku said after smelling the scent. In no time they reached the hideout, a small little cottage in the middle of nowhere only two Akasuki members were guarding. "I see... they left Itachi and another new manager to guard her.. they knew we were coming.." whispered Yamato. "Take with caution Itachi's genjitsu is incredibly deadly" whispered Kakashi. The men all huddled around and began to form a plan. Yamato quickly ran out and created a diversion along with Asuma to distract the both of them while Kakashi would run in to get Asami. Both fighting away Kakashi snuck inside and saw the beaten and bruised Asami laying unconscious on the floor, carefully he picked her up noticing that her clothes were torn all over exposing her, Not minding that he ran out and told them to fall back and retreat. The fight was done for the day. "WE WILL GET THE NINE TAILS FROM YOU DEAD OR ALIVE!" Screamed one of the members but they just kept running. Eventually they had all reached the hideout that Yamato had made and Kakashi quickly and swiftly wrapped Asami up so no one would shed her exposed body, "ugh Kakashi..?" Asami moaned, he quickly looked down at her, "try not to use too much energy. We need to get you to Tsunade and quick." Kakashi said anxiously, after them men had rested they left for the village and in little to no time reached the Hidden Leaf. Kakashi ran as quick as air to Tsunade. "Please help she's beaten and hurt she needs medical attention now." Tsunade almost frantic and calm in the same demeanor, "listen you need to calm down. Wait outside I'll call you in when I'm finished." Kakashi huffing wildly nodded and waited outside her office. Tsunade began to use her medical ninjutsu to see what was wrong with Asami, luckily the nine rail chakra had already healed most of the bruising leaving Tsunade to heal minor cuts and bruises. Tsunade in a calm manor went in the hallway to find Kakashi pacing in anxiousness, "She's okay. The nine tail chakra did most of the healing work all that was left was minor bruises and cuts she'll be awake in a moment. If you'd like to see her." Kakashi brushed past Tsunade after thanking her a million times over, rushing over to now awake Asami who was drinking some water. "Are you okay?? I was so worried!!" Cried Kakashi, "I thought I lost you for good.." she brushed her soft, warm hand on his cheek and smiled, "I'm fine.. now that I'm home with you." Asami said in a soft, delicate tone. She smiled. "You're so dorky when you smile" he chuckled through tears. "Can we go home now Kakashi?" She whispered. He instantly picked her up and nodded.