The Unknown Text!

The story ahead will be now narrated by Sara herself.

( car scene )
Asmaara : Sara aapi, want some tamarind? I took it from the kitchen just before leaving.

Before I could even utter a word Ali started "Nooo how many times to tell you all DO NOT EAT ANYTHING IN MY CARRRR...And you both are again eating these things.
When you know you will fall ill eating these thing them Y are you both so careless"

Ali never allows anyone to eat in his car as he was very possesive for it.
He took the tamarind and threw it away!

"Bhai dont you forget this,
I will not do any of your work now"- Asmaara frowned

I did'nt said anything because I loved it when Bhai cares for us.
(ALHAMDULLILAH!)--(all thanks to Allah)

There are some ppl out there who wants an elder brother, and I am so lucky to have one.

Ali's car means everything to him and he always keeps it up to date.
He never allowed me to drive his car nor even he teaches me to....

And the arguement continued till my college.
When we reached college I greeted Ali and Asmara and started moving in I know Ali wont leave until I am not completely in and I am 100% sure he wispered (Fee Amaan Allah). He cares for us so much and Seriously loves us alot. When I moved in I turned back and looked at them bhai was just looking at me and he left.

Ahhh!!! Now I have to deal with a new drama here!
My squad was discussing there marriage dress and arrangements blahh blah blahh...
Assalamualaikummmm...I greeted them.

WalaikumAssalam the said in unison.

"Wow Saaraaa nice scarf"- Kinza said

Thanks Kinzi, Bhai brought it for me.

Bhai usually brings stuff for me and Asmaaraa whenever he goes out of town for his meetings.

------------------------------------------------------

When I returned from the college Mummy was sitting on the sofa reading an Islamic magazine.
Assalamualaikum Mummy - I greeted.

WalaikumAssalam Honey! How was your day?

Ummm went quite well but no much intresting mummy.By the way I just saw A car standing outside. Who are those ppl? They seems new to me!

"Yes honey! They came to examine the bunglow next to us.
I think our neighbours are shifting somewhere else"- Mummy said.

Ohhh! They are moving thats why Khadija Aunty came to meet you yesterday? Strange I dont know why her daughter never interacted with me.
She was a bit shy.

About having a dialogue with mummy I moved to my room washed my face made wudhu and offered zohar prayers went on my knees in sujood and made alot of dua with tears in my eyes.

Then I jumped on my bed and started opening my whatsapp messeges.
[ Saraa talk to me once, please ]
And suddenly I am all cold,
I saw his messege in my list.
The messege was from an unknown number but I was sure who had send me this text!

It was Fahad, My class mate when I was in school.
Fahad is gud looking, Handsome and an intelligent guy from a rich family background. His eyes are brown, fair skin tone, tall and had a lil beard which is always up to date. But I never got attracted towards him.
He was friendly and bossy and had an attitude problem just as rich and handsome guys have!

He liked me since school days but I never took him seriously.
I dont want to be in any kind of haraam (forbidden) relationship so I never had such kindof conversation with any guy.
And besides this Fahad is not what I want!

He made many effords to talk to me but I always ignored him and seriously I feel so sorry for him all the time.
I seriously do'nt like ignoring people specially when they take effords to talk to me.

Tujhe Thodi Si Bhi Khabar Nahiii,
Meri Zaat Tere Bin Mukammal Nahi....

I kept the phone aside and was feeling low so I went towards Ali's room.
Bhai is my saviour whenever I am upset!

Ali you came so early today?

"Yes I bunked last two lectures today"- He said

Youuuuuuuu!!!! Butt why?

Ali - "The lectures were not so intresting so...
Hey Sara did you saw our new neighbours I just saw them outside.
The said they will be shifting here by next week."

Yes Ali I met but I did'nt talk to them I saw them from a distance so was not able to look at there face clearly.

"Sara plz go and make cheese pasta for us we will eat together"-Ali said " Dont put extra cheese in urs or you will get fat" Ali winked.

Bhai I was actually going to make that for you but now I will not.
Go make it on ur own!

"Plzz Sara U know I was kidding go make it fast I am hungry!"- he said

As was just to leave Ali asked me to give him my phone as his network was weak and he wanted to make an urgent call.

"Go get it from my room"- I said an md moved to the kitchen.

Who are the new neighbours?
Will Ali read Fahad's text?
Yes yes yess!!!!
The story is slowly moving on the track.

Stay tuned and give your feedback.

Until you all wont give ur feedback I wont be able to know you all are liking it or not!

:)