The Unknown Girl!!!

As soon as the doctors came out we eagerly asked "Is he ok?"

The doctors looked at Ali and said- "Have paitence, We are hoping for his quick recovery and we are trying our best but....
He is PARALYSED!
And we cant be sure when he will recover,
A day,
A week,
A month,
Or even years!
The next few hours are quite critical".
And the doctors went.

Asmaara's face was soo terrified and as soon as she saw mummy falling down she cried loudly.
It became more difficult for Ali to control the situation. I was trying my best too.
Ali ran towards mummy to pick her up, he sat beside mummy hugged her, wiped her tears and took her to the waiting room.
Asmaara and I followed them.

------------------------------------------------------

I saw Ali going somewhere as soon as he finished his Asr prayer.
I followed him.
He went in the basement where people are hardly visible to eachother as it was too dark , HIT A PUNCH on the wall and finally he broke down.
He started crying and I ran towards him and started crying too.
We both did'nt cried infron of Asmaara and mummy because the were already crying hard.
But here our strength finally gave up.
We both were crying brutelly.

Just then A beautiful, elegant yet classy hijabi girl wearing abaya came towards us.
Her face was covered but her eyes were grey and her skin was milky white.
She seems of my age.
Ali suddenly wiped his tears and changed his expressions.

(Such a boy thing.
Boys dont like to cry infront of anyone.)

"Cry, sometimes its good to allow the pain to flow off through eyes in the form of tears, just as when the clouds are heavy it rains. The heart cannot handle too much pain so let it come out!"-The girl said.

She offered me tissue papers amd asked why were we crying.
So I explained her everything.

"Everything will be all right dear, don't worry. Yourfather will be fine In-Sha-Allah.
I will pray for you."- saying this she left.

Ali and I were in complete awww!
Who was she?
Well we did not have any clue.

After she left I explained Ali thst until Baba is not fine he has to take care of us and if he himself breaks then who will handle us.
Be strong and manage everything well just as baba use to do.

"Sara, you are sounding like an old lady.
You are grown up my baby sister.
Lets go to mummy and Asmaara they may be worried" - Ali said.

So we went back to mummy and Asmaara

Ali brought some sandwiches,juices and tea and now he was acting as if he is fine and everything is allright.

"Double cheese sandwich and fresh fruit juice for my baby princess,
Chicken sandwich and you favourite apple jusice for you old lady and Plain Cheese sandwich My Queen with hot coffee!" Ali said with a smile on his face and was serving it to us.

Asmaara and I took it but mummy did'nt.
Ali sat on his knees infron of mummy and holded her hand
"Mummy everything will be allright! Have this so that we can atleast have some energy to pray!
Prayer is our only weapon did'nt you said that?"

Mummy- " Ali, your father is paralysed! Do'nt you the meaning of paralyse!
He cannot walk, he cannot eat properly, he cannot even sit, he will just lay down on the bed "

Mummy was contineously crying which finally made Ali cry and he hugged mummy.
Ali broke down but he some how managed to stop his tears.

And the real struggle will start from the next chapter.
Stay tuned to know Sara's ups and downs in life.

So 5th part of the story is published Alhamdullilah!
Do let me no did you all find it intresting or not?

Please vote and give your feedback in tha comment section below --》