Ali In Trauma💔

(((Comment and tell which part is intresting and which should be worked on.)))

Criticism is welcome!
And your future assumptions too...

Do tell me should I reveal the pictures of Sara, Yusuf, Ali, Fahad, Sheeza and Asmara!

****************************************

Ali saw some guests entering their neighbours place and was wondering who they were!

He went to his balcony that night and waited for Sheeza for around an hour.
At 10 pm Sheeza appeared.
She was wearing a beautuful pink color suit with her dupatta tied with a pin on 1 side and plain baby pink hijab tied very beautifully.
She had a little makeup a light pink lipstick and blush on her cheeks, Kajal and mascara added to her beauty but she seemed upset.

Ali was stunned to see Sheeza like this.❤
He was hanged.

"Shh....Sheeez...Sheezaaaa..." he uttered
hesitating

He was scared and his thoughts killing him.
It felt like whatever bad thoughts he had looking at the guests were right!

"Why are you dressed like this and who were they?" - Ali added.

"Ali, My uncle visited us today. He is my fathers elder brother.
They live in Kuwait so you never saw them before. The are here on a holiday" -Sheeza answered.

"Ohhh! Oky..." Ali showed a sight of relief...
But why are you dressed like this"- He asked

"Ali...... Ummmm actually my uncle asked my hand for his son. And my family seems happy with this.
Today the gathering was for this reason only.They want us to get engaged this month and later when they will visit after a year they are planning for our marriage."
-Sheeza said.

Ali felt like the ground under his feet is slipped. It was just now he realised how much he started liking Sheeza but never had the courage to tell her may be because of the family problems or the conservative family background.

He moved his hands withinn his hairs and sat down on the bean bag.
He was completely shocked!
This was something he never ever in his dreams thought of.

"So this was the reason you did not come to talk all these days!
You could have told me Sheeza,
Are you happy with this?
I mean you agreed?
I am sure your parents will ask you opinion about this.
Nobody is forcing you right?"
- Ali with all his face red, tears in his eyes continued asking all these questions as he lost his sences!

"Ali, calm down let me speak..
Why are you worring?
Sheeza know they both have feelings for eachother but she didnt know this was soo serious.
Nobody is forcing me to marry.
Its just my parents like that guy and afterall he is my cousin.
Yes they did asked my opinion and I said I wll do as they say.
There opinion matters me the most.
They are my parents, they know me more then me and they will never take any wrong decision about me!
They are proud of me Ali.
I cant reject this proposal and let them down." - Sheeza said

"Sheeza wait! 1 min you exactly know what I feel for you.
Dont defend yourself please I dnt want to make this situation awkward and without any delay even if you are refusing to feel this yet u know what i feel let me tell you.....

Thisssss......
Thisss waiting for you everynight....
Sharing each and every happinesss, sadness, sorrow anything, my everyday routine to you is just....just anything for you?

I am sorry if I am being rude....
But you was the one I waited everynight Sheeza to share my whole day talks with...."

I never talked to any stranger girl before,
I never had an eye for anyone,
I thought I will tell you once the problems are solved in our place but you...
You was aware of this....