chapter 5

A/N if you have read this story before February 23rd of 2017, i suggest you go back to beginning because i rewrote the story and changed a ton of stuff. Thank you all for the love and support ❤❤

9/6

Romeo got to practice as soon as he could to meet up with Jacob, and see if they knew any body else in this. He jumped out of his car and saw the team already on the field. Normally, he would just joined them in these clothes, but he knew Jacob would be waiting in the locker room for him to talk about it.

And he was right.

When Romeo ran into the locker room, he heard about four other voices, all freaking out.

"I knew I shouldn't have gone to this damn party!" One screamed.

"This is an absolute nightmare, and I blame you, Jacob!"

By this point Romeo ran in. Jacob was joined by Tristan, Dane, and Isaac.

"Hey!" Rom announced walking into the locker room, making everything quiet. "Assigning blame isn't going to help us."

"I don't even remember drinking that much." Isaac sighed, rubbing his eyes and sitting on the bench.

"You know what it was?" Dane yelled, smacking the locker, "It was those damn blue shots! They were probably roofied!"

Hayden jumped up, fueling off of Dane's angry energy, "They probably did it so they could make us enter this damn contest!"

"Okay, everyone chill." Romeo said, getting annoyed, "Getting mad isn't going to help us either. Who did everyone get? Maybe it's not so bad."

"Easy for you to say, I got Audrey Garcia." Isaac groaned. He stood up and walked to the wall, crossing his arms.

"Shit, isn't that Carson's girl?" Hayden laughed, "You're fucked".

Carson is the nerdiest jock you'd ever meet, but the toughest nerd you'd ever met. He's Duwamp's quarterback and could knock a guy out with one punch. Guy's just weird, but for some reason he and Audrey had this thing. Never mess with a quarterback's girl, even if he's a nerd.

"Shut up, West. Who's stuck with you" Isaac spat, annoyed and angered by the whole thing. Can you say, drama king? Not to mention, by now he's sitting down against the wall, leaning his head back so he's staring at the ceiling. I don't know who I feel worse for, him or Lacey. Probably Lacey.

"Uh, let me check." He replied scrolling through his phone. "Some June Michaels?"
I love how this is such a high pressure situation, and Hayden, himself, is beginning to feel the hit, but yet, couldn't remember his girl. Ain't she lucky.

Dane laughed now, "Dude, ain't that the girl I sit behind in english? Yeah! Long, black hair."

Hayden stared at him, his eyes widen-as if he'd seen a ghost. He quickly shook it off and nodded his head.

"Nah, doesn't ring a bell." He verified, giving his nose a weird flick with his thumb. Nervous tick, I guess.

"Are you sure? It seemed like you-"
"Shut up, Manning, what do you know?" Hayden spat, holding his hands into fists.

"Hey, will you knock it off? I'm the only one who can get mad at Manning right now. Thanks to him I gotta find some 'Daisy Lee'." Dane intervened, taking Jacob's side for once, and probably the last time.

"Okay, so far we're all getting stuck with nobodies! Great! Who gets you as their idiot, Manning?" Hayden taunted, his anger turning more passive now.

"Um, no need for name calling, bro. We are all on the same boat. We are all stuck with people we "don't know" and we all don't wanna do this. I have Penelope Adami." Jacob defended himself.

Romeo looked down at his message from Ross, to make sure he read it right.
"Hazel Adami"

"Um, dude." Romeo hesitated, "I think we got sister. I have Hazel Adami."

Jacob's eyes almost popped out of his head. "No, man, worse, like a lot worse. Twins."

Hayden and Isaac, as if on cue, both began laughing-practically peeing them damn selves. But Dane stood there, looking disturbed, but more than usual.

"Dane, come on, chill. Laugh a little, it's funny." Hayden laughed, putting his hand on Dane's shoulder.

Dane quickly smacked his hand away, like swatting a bug. "Are you seriously that dumb, West?" Dane yelled. "Ross and his stupid-ass friends first move was to give two best friends twins. Ross is going to find a way to fuck all of us up! And I'm not going to be a part of it. No way in mother fucking hell, dude. I'm out."

"Dude, you'll get in trouble!" Isaac yelled to him.

"By who, Ross? I'd like to see that bitch try me." And with that, Dane was gone.

The four boys all stared at each other in silence, all unsure what to even do.

"He's got a point." Jacob said, breaking what felt like a never ending silence.

"This just keeps getting better and better." Isaac moaned, putting his face in his hands.

It's funny how these boys act in stressful situations. Isaac gets even more whiney- who thought it could even happen.

"Guys! Enough of this!" Romeo yelled, smacking a locker. He felt his blood boil and his redden. He looked over at Jacob, whose face went completely white, signaling Romeo he was getting too aggressive.

Romeo took a deep breath in, "I'm sorry, I'm just stressed. And yelling about this and fighting back and forth ain't gonna solve anything." he paused to read everybody faces.

"Okay I still got 'em." Romeo thought. Yeah, sure Rom. Keep telling yourself that.

"We need to figure out what we are going to do. Like, create a plan." He continued.

"Ha!" Hayden laughed, "Another dumb idea by our team captain! Y'all can waste your time with that, but me? I'm winging it. See you losers at the finish line cause I'm winning this bitch!" And with that, Hayden made his grand exit.

As he expected any other reaction from Hayden.

Romeo looked over at Isaac and Jacob, who looked like Hayden already beat him. Isaac was still sitting on the ground, acting like a defeated child. He slowly got up and looked at Romeo, "I'm with Hayden. I'm winging it." He slowly walked out, still acting like a defeated child.

Then there were two.

Romeo looked at Jacob, "What's their problem? We need a plan." he groaned.

His friend came over to him and gave him a slap on the back, "Idk man, I think I'm with them. You know me- I'm a go with the flow type of guy. I can get this chick, bud, and so do you."

"C'mon, let's go."

Oh, poor, poor, Romeo. Nobody listens to him. Probably should have though! Wait until you see what our boys do next, and let me tell you, it's juicy!!

Oh, but I guess you won't enjoy it.

Oh well.

I will!

Bye babes
Nerd crusher.