Movies!

Hoseok's P.O.V

I called the kids. I was holding Yoongi's hand, I was so happy and proud he got the job.

"So what do we do now?" I asked looking to Yoongi.

"Hmm, we can go shopping for furniture. Or we can go get ice cream and watch a movie." Yoongi said smiling.

"I think we should look for furniture tomorrow. Let's go see a movie!" I said jumping up and down.

"MOVIE!!!" The kids screamed.

Yoongi chuckled nodding his head, hailing a cab. We piled into the backseat.

"Where to sir?" The driver asked.

"Can you take us to the closest movie theater?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course sir." The driver replied.

"So I think tomorrow we will pick up three mattresses, and some kitchen appliances and utensils." Yoongi said turning in his seat.

"Okay! Sounds good!" I respond squeezing Yoongi's hand.

It toke around 15 minutes to get to the theater. Yoongi walked to the ticket booth.

"What do you want to watch?" Yoongi asked pointing to the movie options.

"I want to see Trolls!" JeRa said tugging on Yoongi's sleeve.

"Okay, are you two okay with that?" Yoongi asked turning to MoonSik and I.

"I'm fine with that. MoonSik? What about you?" I asked.

"Let's watch it!" MoonSik said jumping towards the entrance to the counters.

"Haha! Hoseok why don't you take the kids to get popcorn, drinks, and candy." Yoongi said letting go of my hand and handing money to me.

"Okay what candy do you want?" I asked.

"I'll share with you." He said smiling.

I nodded, calling the kids. One on either side of me. We walked in and headed towards the counters.

"How may I help you?" A small girl asked.

"A medium popcorn, a coke and a water, and a kit kat bar. JeRa, MoonSik what candy do you want?" I asked.

"M&Ms!"

"Snickers!"

"Okay is that all?" She asked.

"Yes that will be all." I said smiling.

"Okay that will be 20 dollars." She said.

I handed her the money. JeRa held the popcorn, MoonSik carried the coke, and I carried the water and candy.

We set the food and drinks down to put butter on the popcorn.

I felt a pair of arms around me, and a head resting on my shoulder.

"Mmmm, put a lot of butter!" I heard Yoongi's voice next to my ear. I giggled drizzling more butter on the popcorn.

"Can't you keep that lovey dovey stuff to yourself!" JeRa said.

"Hey don't ruin the moment! They were acting sooo cute!" MoonSik argued back.

"Well if I can't do any of that, how come they get to rub it in my face?" JeRa said.

"I can cuddle you if you want. Or you can cuddle that guy at the tattoo shop!" MoonSik teased.

"Wait! My daughter has a crush on the guy from the tattoo shop?" Yoongi asked.

"MoonSik! I told you to be quiet!" JeRa pouted.

"Which one does she have a crush on?" I asked turning around in Yoongi's embrace.

"The one at the front desk!" MoonSik said.

"You like Jungkook? Well the kid does look good." Yoongi said.

I hit his arm.

"What?" He asked teasingly.

"You know exactly what." I said glaring.

"Aww, is my Hoseok jealous? I only love you, no one else." Yoongi said kissing my lips.

I smiled and kissed back.

"Alright let's go to the movie." Yoongi said, grabbing my hand.

"Let's go!" JeRa and MoonSik yelled.

We headed to theater 3. We found a seat at the very top. We watched the previews until the movie started.