❤ to ❤

I think I owe the 65 (and counting!) of you an apology. Some, if not all, of you will not be aware of the fact that this is my GCSE year (i.e. the year where I have a shittonne of pointless exams and too much stress). This means that my updating has been a bit loopy - so have I, to be honest. In addition to this, I am a sea cadet and do a lot of things with the organisation (like marching bands, shooting, ect) which means that most of my free time is taken up.

Yesterday, I said that there would be a new chapter up today but I'm really sorry but I haven't had time to finish it. I was very nearly there but Wattpad messed up and I lost about 500 words, which was a bummer, not gonna lie). So I'm incredibly sorry that I can't update right now. I really hope I haven't upset or driven any of you away and I will try my very best to sort it out and get in a regulsr routine but, as I said before, my exams and my future kind of do have to come first at this point.

I love all of you very, very much and I'm so thankful for the support I get. Every positive comment, vote or message makes my day just the little bit better which, when you're as stressed as I am constantly, makes all the difference. Now we're on the same page (no pun intended), I will apologise 1 last time for being unreliable but I do promise that at least by the end of this month, 2 more chapters will be completed.

Megan x
❤❤❤