Chapter 4 - Proposel

Your relaxed expression stiffened as you guided the children through the area.

"Y/n? Is everything okay?" Selene asked, noticing your worried expression.

"I-I'm fine, Selene. Thank you." you gave her a kind smile. She nodded and went ahead with Elio. You walked behind them cautiously, hoping not to run into any grunts or worse...Guzma or Plumeria.

You...did wonder what they were up to though...no! You were over Guzma...the cheating bastard...and his warm hugs and sloppy kisses and nice cuddles...you were over it.

"Y/n?"

Well....you WERE over it. Your head shot up, seeing him standing in front of you and the children.

"Selene, Elio. This is Guzma. He is the leader of Team Skull, a group of Pokemon Trainers known to thieve." you said, attempting to let no sadness show in your voice.

"Y/n, please, can we talk?" his eyes were darkened and pink and you noticed his knuckles were torn up.

"Guzma, I'm working." you attempted to sound professional, unable to hide the pain in your voice this time. He hugged you and looked at you with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry, y/n. About Plum. Honestly, I didn't wanna do it, I didn't wanna lose you. I love ya...and if you've lost your feelings, I understand but, I wanted to properly apologize 'cause, well, I really do love ya, babe..." he grabbed your hands and sighed.

"That's why I wanted to ask you a question..." you widened your eyes as you watched him get down on one knee, pull out a small ring with a (birthstone) on it, and give you a warm smile.

"Y/n l/n, will you marry me?"

A/n the next 2 chapters are choices. Go to chapter 5 if you're going to say yes to his proposal and go to chapter 6 if you're going to reject his proposal. Or read them both, they're just different choices.