just a normal day

A smile does everything,A smile makes other people happy, A smile brighten's up your day!

But a young boy named Kenny, a middle school boy that has lots of dreams and plans for the future, the boy lives in Anklewood, a village filled with monsters and extreme weather, it is located at the Himalayan mountains.

What will the boy encounter within his journey~

One sunny morning in Anklewood,
The boy, stumbled upon a wise looking old man.

Wise man: hey boy, i'm Merluck!

the boy just passes the wise man,but then the wise man Pulled the boy.

Merluck: hey, young lad, can ye hear me?!

Boy: i heard ya old geezer, i dont wanna do some magical nor horrible missions from anyone as uptight as you!

Merluck: well young boy, you got some spice in ya eh? You're in luck then, i will bestow one of my curses to you!

Boy: hold on old man, you're crazy?!

Merluck sprung a dust of strong magic,
just when the Curse got to the boy's body, it hit a woman that was walking right beside him, the woman fell to her knees from the blast of the curse, the boy looked pale due to the tragic event, the woman is brought to the local shamans to be examined for any serious injuries.
The boy sat on the side of the road, thinking id the curse hit him or not, then he realized, he needs to take revenge of what Merluck did to the poor woman.

Tbc~