The curse

After the tragic event, the boy came home and was left alone within his room, confused. He hurried to his magical tools inside his drawer. He used a magical book called the Flint, this book allows the user to examine their body for medical purposes.

After the flint has finished writing all of the status going on through his body, the book turned red.

Explanation:
The flint is a magical book that can examine ones body through the magical power of runes and elf-inks, elf-inks are magical inks that can indicate dangerous substances inside once body without needing to do physical contact with it. The ink can change into 3 colors, red means dangerous, blue means normal, and yellow means unknown (take note that unknown conditions are extremely rare due to elven kinds have research medicine and diseases for more than three thousand years).

The boy wondered, and remembered what happens if the book turned into a reddish color. Then he realizes something.

The curse landed on him, the curse made his own emotions manifest into a living thing, he was shocked seeing an embodiment of his emotions walking around his room, the emotion mentioned was
FEAR
The emotion walks around his room while looking at him menacingly, the boy was in awe, he did not know what to do at that exact moment, the emotion keeps getting closer and closer.

Until eventually it disappears, the boy was confused and rather relieved. The boy took the Flint and rush into a shaman near his house for some medical advice.

The boy barged into the shamans's door and made the shaman surprised by his action.

Kenny: shaman Hinji please help!
The boy screamed

Hinji: what's with all the ruckus! Can't you see i'm making poison darts from the poison of dart frogs?

Kenny: woop, sorry to disturb you there, but someone cursed me today, and it made my emotions manifest into a physical body.

Hinji: i'm currently busy right now sor- WHAT DID YOU SAY? CURSED? EMOTIONS? PHYSICAL BODY?

Kenny: absolutely

Hinji: meh, not a strong curse to be honest, take yourself to the hot spring of the deities up on the mountains, you'll be free from the curse in no time.

Kenny: alrighty, thanks shaman Hinji

Hinji: my pleasure, Kenny. DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY MAPLE SYRUP YOU PROMISED A WEEK AGO

Kenny: will do

Kenny bathed inside the hot springs, and came out like nothing happened. Kenny then heads to the village square to find some food.

He mumbled about the curse while searching for the right place to eat, but surprisingly Merluck was just drunk on the side of the "Candy dipped bear" bar.

Kenny saw him, and rushed to Merluck.

Kenny: magic induced theads
The boy used speed enchantments to his shoes, and ran as fast as the wind, his knuckles round up, and a stance was formed

Kenny: WIND TRACER'S FURY

Kennt punched the light out of Merluck even though he was drunk.

Merluck sobered up after getting a punch to his face and shouted.

Merluck: YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Kenny: hey come here you, I'm gonna suit your sorrows the right way, you cursed me, injured a civilian and now you're casually drinking on a bar after all that you have done?

Merluck: tough luck kid, i should've left this stinking place after i cursed you!

Kenny: POLLEN BOMB

Merluck: wait, what are those things? Little flower pollens? What are you going to do? Make me sneeze?

(BOOM CRACK PUFF BANG)

Kenny: bless you~

Merluck was knocked back due to the explosion of the pollen bomb, and he was burned to crisp.

Explanation:
Pollen bomb is a C tier magic spell, it does not do well in long range combats, but it does make a good trap. This magic spell was introduced by pixies to scare away crows from their crops, but many people don't know that putting enough magical power into the spell could cost you a house or two.

Merluck died, the boy then found out that the woman Merluck hit was doing fine and is ready to go home. The boy planned to go home and find the source of this Merluck guy, but the bar wanted him to work for 3 days for all the damages he has done.

What about the punishment of killing people? The boy did kill somebody after all. Well let's just say, laws are not befitted to anyone in Anklewood.

Tbc~