The little lost girl

When the boy head back to the woods,he found a lost little girl,the girl was wearing a white dress with a hat and no shoes.he stared at the little girl,but the little girl just stared at him with a little smile.

Boy: are you lost little girl?

Little girl: no sir,im just fine

Boy: so why are you in the woods?

Little girl: i was just finding something to eat....

Boy: well what kind of food are you into?

Little girl: raw,garnished and thick

Boy: can you give me the example of the food?

Little girl: YOU!

Boy: hey,what do you mean of me?

Little girl: i mean im gonna eat you

The little girl pulled her hair up and screamed loud enough to knock back the boy.

Boy: damn,this little thing is not a girl....its a Banshee!!!

(The boy ran as fast as he can,but then  he pulled out his sword)

Banshee: come here boy!,u taste wonderful in my belly,hahahahahahaha.

Boy: im not gonna taste good if you dont cook me first!

Banshee: well then,u should know
that i like raw foods!!!

Boy: taste this than (the boy slashed the Banshee's head,and stab the banshee from her back)

Banshee: U WILL REGRET IT BOY

Boy: the only thing i regret is your smelly big ass mouth!

The banshee died,the boy was so happy his out of the banshees chase,but he just found a weird crystal from the place where the banshee died,he was so curious what the crystal is,then he goes to the Exorcist's stand to find what the crystal is.When he arrived,he puts the crystal in front of the exorcist(Maldever),Maldever was shocked and said.

Maldever: hey boy,do you even know what this white crystal is?

Boy: certainly not sir!

Maldever: this thing is called a "Banshee's tear drop" it can make a lot of things for example: Banshee's Dagger,a invisble potion,a screaming death(a bow and arrow),lots of banshee spawners,and the most dangerous "Sorrow and regret" (a robe that will make you fly and steal people's soul when ur above them wearing the robe)

Boy: damn,that's a lot of items i can make! How can i make the banshee's dagger? I really need daggers,my bloodlust sword is just too heavy.

Maldever: well can you come to my crib at midnight falls? Just turn left by the dessert of dawn!,just be careful there are alot of steaming sand  dragons there....

Boy: that shall do!

Maldever: well then you can rest now,its already 2 A.M,hehehe

Boy: you used a time forward spell to make me leave arent ya?

Maldever: clever little brat,its closing time you better go home...dont want those midnight wolverines cathing you,hahaha

Boy: okay then,i better go home,see ya Maldever

Maldever: see ya in the morning!

After they have a long chat,they all got home...

Continue...