Preface

You choose to read this not out of boredom but out of curiousity. Curiosity about villains who have always been the antagonist in stories. Well here they are the protagonist.

World shows us villains in a bad name. Villains are the reason for which heroes are created. Not the other way round , so it's villains that are more important than heroes.

Villains have an easy life no accountability, no duty, no responsibility and unlimited rights and power. They are the ones who are truly free. No rule, no law, no government, no principles just an identity people know well of. You do what you want to and the world knows you.

Obviously no one would love you, admire you, or feel good about you. But villians have moved on. They have no sympathies and niether do they need them. There are villians who do things for a purpose. But a villian with a purpose is actually a hero for that particular purpose. Such villians are weak. They ruin the the quality of villians.

I too believe in being the on the"GOOD SIDE". But I do feel an urge to explore this dark and nasty world in a different perspective. In a positive manner.

This is no story, no novel, the is an intellect. This does require pictures but the pictures you create in your mind would be better than the one I put here.

Good luck reading.. 😈