Villians in our MIND

Many of us have been into something bad. Occasionally, all of us grin. Grin is the smile of the devil. Because I am an atheist, I believe in fark energy. Though that thing has different names like Satan, Spirits, black magic and stuff like that. But all of these name point to the same thing. This one feeling of being corrupt. When you would rather want to sit in the dark and plan something bad rather than going out in the bright light.

Again now, some of us are afraid of D and others just adore it. This all is the work of mind. Once this feeling take control over you. There is no turning back. Obviously planning evil is very beneficial, interesting and so perfect. While others prefer to discard such plans on the pretext of morale and stuff. I suggest and myself implement it to an extent, learn from it and try to reduce maximum possible wrongdoings.

Believe me this feeling and these plans are addictive. Once you start thinking devilish, you will use it for your benefit. And there is no end to evil. Remember the space is dark and infinite. Probably it is also a villain. The biggest of all it plays with everyone hurts everyone. You might regret after doing something bad but soon you will get over it too and then you will truly be polluted.

I myself stand at a point where I don't regret doing bad things or even praising villains. You become a dual personality this way, you look at a task plan on completing it forcefully and corruptly and you do apply your ideas. Your life turns from a journey to a game. A game you might not finishing cleanly but you will finish winning.

Use your inside villain to be hero on the outside for the world.

Don't keep fooling around people.
Fool the people around.