Real world villains

I start with the real world first because we believe it or not, we don't have many villains. The world itself is bad, agreed. But we don't have real villains besides a bunch of terrorist groups. Because here everyone has a reason to be evil and use treachery. When that reason is accomplished and fulfilled, then people spend their life feeling guilty about being bad. They resume their boring and pitiful life. We are yet to come across real villains, which in turn also means we have no real heroes as well. Even if there are any heroes or villians all of them have sides.

While there are people who have real devils lurking inside them. Be admiting, we all have sought out evil ways to do things we can't. But the goodness and fear of defame stops majority of us. Those of us who are over ruled by the beast inside are branded as bad. We don't realize no one is good on the inside. Minds are often polluted by bad thoughts, ones who control it are called good and spend their life curbing the beast inside. While the rest unleash it and are called morally wrong, few realise that they are FREE. And it's only people like these who achieve greatness, who do what others just wonder of doing. Because this freedom exposes them to the unknown and supply them with guts so immense that no moral, no convention stops them to do the undone. No successful man has always been good. It's takes a pinch of badness to be smart and clever. Use your villain ti be good on the outside.

We know well devils plan better than monks.