***Arrival of the Queen***

XVIII. The Moon. Upside Down. III. The Empress. II. The High Priestess. Upside Down.

Lady Giuliana looked at the arcana before her and twisted her lips. It was not usual for her to spread the arcana but the situation they were facing was rather unsettling and apparently the gypsy from Housing Scorpio was the only one who seemed to care about it. She hadn't planned the reading that the arcana would show when she stepped before the goddess on the festival of Litha earlier that day yet the outcome had been showing repeatedly in most of the readings she had done.

The sun had set down and, worried about the fate she had seen within the flames, Lady Giglifiore headed back to her tent to consult the arcana once more. It had backfired on her since every time she pulled the arcana, the same ones in the same positions kept appearing no matter how much she shuffled the deck. Three arcana were the only thing she needed for a blunt answer but the response to her kept on being the same one. A very powerful and secretive woman. The Queen of Dusk.

She needed to know more and, finally, curiosity had the best of her, and Lady Giuliana took another card, she turned another arcana around beneath the card of the empress. A gasp escaped her lips when she saw the fate that was unveiling before her eyes. The woman had always told her apprentices that curiosity should never lead their readings because they might not like what they found. Her eyes were fixed on the card that was now facing her. XIII. The Death. Upside Down.

"My Lady." The soft voice of a girl whispered from the entrance to her tent.

"Yes, Agrippina, what is it?" The gypsy woman sighed and looked up from the table trying to push back some tears that were about to slide off.

The cover moved and a girl of no more than fifteen years old walked in. She was wearing a gypsy outfit in black and purple, and caught a black cat as soon as she walked in, she patted the cat's head and held it tightly in her arms. She had beautiful gray eyes and black hair that contrasted with her porcelain skin.

"There is a visit for you, my lady." Agrippina said. "I'll take, Signora Miracoli, to the resting tent."

"Alright." Giuliana sighed looking at the young girl about to walk out with the cat. "Agrippina. Tell Innocenzo to stay up. I will need him to be on guard all night and you might have to prepare him a strong herbal infusion."

"Yes, my lady." The young girl nodded and turned around heading out. "Come Signora Miracoli, you could use a nice calming infusion, you are all nervous."

Lady Giglifiore looked down at the arcana and sighed, she was exhausted from all the effort made today. This night would be endless and a task of enduring hard to pass. Something inside her was whispering that there will not be a single sunray for her. The dark eyes of the gypsy woman went down to the arcana. No. It wasn't only something within her own mind, there it was in the arcana as well. XIII. The Death. It was a warning.

She should send Agrippina and Innocenzo back to Housing Scorpio, they had been out of the cave for too long already. Lady Giglifiore stood up and was going to head towards the entrance of the tent when the cover was lifted. Her visitor had arrived.

A black dress softly moved into her tent and a woman with a black veil entered the space dimly illuminated by the candle light. The gypsy's eyes opened widely. No. This could not be. There was a grin in the lips of the newly arrived and a soft laugh followed. Lady Giglifiore tried to keep her cool and she straightened her back and looked back into the other woman's eyes.

"I see you've changed your clothes." The gypsy looked at her. "That was quick. I wonder, how did you managed to slide off from the crowded festival."