Chapter 5

(Thats their decorated room at the media

(Thats their decorated room at the media. The first one is Jamie's and the other is Macy's. The rest are their decorations.)
Jamie's POV
  "I-Is that really you Mark?" Was that him? He looked like the photo he sent at the groupchat. "Y-yea... And Jamie... Woah. You look cuter in person..." I giggled. I hugged him and soon our faces were red. "Eh.. Your a freshman right?" I asked. "Yea. I don't think we have any classes though." "I'll leave you guys alone. Bye sis!" He winked. I blushed a deep red and turned back to Mark.
"Yea. Do you wanna head to my room? Macy is probably there with food." "Sure."

With that we headed to my room. Once we went in we saw a big smiley girl. She grinned "So are you guys dating yet?" I could see the blush on Mark's face. "No were not! We don't even know each other well yet!" "Hehe okay then."
  It was about 8 when we finished dinner, talking Netflix and more. We even broadcasted on my account. "So I guess we'll see you tomorrow. Bye!" "Cya!" Mark replied. I changed then laid on my bed. "So you like him huuuuh?" "Oh shut up." She giggled. "Goodnight." We both said.

My eyelids were getting heavier, and soon I was asleep.

Two updates in a day! Yass!! I can't wait for you to see the next chapter. For now you can wait 😛 anyways I'm gonna go. Bye!!
~xoxo Jamie