Jovinki - Helping daddy

(This one shot is for Annabelle_lyn, Hope you enjoy sorry if it is bad)

Sohinki- Headspace of a kitty and 1 year old

Joven- Daddy

Sohinki's POV

Today I want to do something nice for daddy, he been so stressed out because of work, family and so on. So today I'm going to do all daddy choices for him and draw him a pretty picture on my art wall since last time well more then once I drew on the walls, so daddy made me a art wall with wash able paint so I can get ride of it whenever. I woke up quiet early like 6 in the morning and smiled as I unlocked my crib my toy screw drive since I'm not quiet tall to open it and my hand to big, it unlocked making me giggle with happiness as I crawled out of my room into the kitchen. I looked around trying to choose what to make for daddy, should I make pancakes or waffles? Well since I'm bad with the waffle iron I'll stick with yummy pancakes. I got all the intrants out as I smiled my tail move with me making me giggle since I diced to wear my cute pink and white ears and tail plus my hello kitty pink onesie, anyway I started making the batter but I got flour all over the floor but our well. I made all the pancakes and put them in the oven to keep them nice and warm, I crawled to the lounge room as saw all papers over the floor, must be daddy work. I picked them up and put them in piles and smiled at my work. I then went to my playroom smiling as I got my paint and started drawing daddy with a cute kitty plusher with me next to him sucking my butterfly paci.

"Matt where are you??" I heard daddy shout as I smile and quickly crawl to daddy

"Daddy!!"

"Hi baby kitty, how are you today?"

"Greet daddy, I made cute pic and pancakes for you!!!" I shouted with joy as Joven looked at me confused but smile as we went downstairs as I heard daddy gasp in shock as I smiled but scared inside thicking daddy was going to punish me for making a huge mess. But I then felt a gentle kiss on my forehead

"Someone been a messy little one" Joven said making me giggle and nod. Daddy ate all the pancakes and he loved them even my cute pic, for the rest of the day, daddy and I snuggled in bed not moving at all, forgetting about the mess until the next morning. I love my daddy and I will forever and ever!

(Hey everyone smoshfangirl here, ha sorry for not updating for a long time, school getting to me and a bit of lazyness, I try and write more, I'll update more when I get home today if I don't I'm sorry, anyway as all was smoshfangirl82 out for now)