Be Mine? [Mazel]

Marcel remember the plan okay?? xx

--------

Hazel and Marcel sat down at their table in Starbucks, waiting for their drinks.

They both like each other, they both know, but Hazel was always surrounded by guys, for her prettiness. She always says it's because she's Ariana Grande's sister and that's automatic fame, but really, it's because she's really pretty, cute, and innocent, and that's what guys like.

"S-so, Marcel," Hazel giggled. She has always suffered from stuttering, and so has Marcel.

"Y-yes, Hazel?" Marcel said, chuckling.

"So... Th-this guy, James, asked m-me out today..," Hazel sighed.

Marcel looked down, disappointed. He knew guys went after him, but it hurts him to know this. "What did you-you say?"

"I said n-no Marcel...," Hazel said. "I like a-another guy, a-and that's not h-him."

Marcel's face lit up a bit and he smiled, but his smile quickly faded, thinking that he wasn't the one Hazel was truly in love with. Sure they liked each other, but they didn't know about love, or so they thought. 

"Order for Hazel and Marcel!" the cashier said. Marcel went up to get their drinks, and came back with Hazel's mocha and his frappe. Marcel had a burning question in his mind, and he was dying to ask it, but he was simply too shy.

He kept thinking about it, and all of the sudden, it slipped out of his mouth; "H-Hazel Sallie G-Grande-Carter, w-will you be mine?"

Hazel looked at him and gasped, blushig hard. Marcel blushed as well. 

"I..." Hazel looked speechless. "Yes."

Marcel's face lit up, and Hazel's did too. he was the one she loved after all. 

Marcel pulled her into a hug, then they kissed.

------------

AWE SO CUTE!!! xD xD xD xD anyways Marcelllll do it nowww!!! c;

@xHazelCarter @xXxPunkDirectionxXx

-Ariana xxx