The Korean Alphabet

Korean use their own unique alphabet called Hangeul. It is considered to be one of the most efficient alphabet in the world and has garnered unanimous praise from language experts for its scientific design end excellence.

Hangeul was created under King Sejeong during the Joseon Dynasty (1392 - 1910). In 1446, the first Korean alphabet was proclaimed under the original named Hunnim-Jeongeum, which literally meant "the correct sounds for the instruction of the people."

King Sejeong, the creator of Hangeul , is considered to be one of the greatest rulers in the history of Korea. Highly respected for his benevolent disposition and diligence. Kin Sejeong was also passionate scholar whose knowledge and natural talent in all fields of study astounded even the most learned experts.

King Sejeong and the scholars of the Jiphyeonjeon, creators of the Korean alphabet, considered human sounds as being more than mere physical phenomena. They assumed that an invicible yet more powerful principle was the controlling force behind these phenomena. They adhere to the principle that human sound and all universal phenomena are all based on Yin-Yang (Positive - Negative) and Ohaeng (the five primary elements: metal, wood, water, fire and earth). Hence, they thought its natural that there be a common link between sound and music.

The Korean Alphabet that everyone must know :)

Learn more: make sure that you put ( o ) before the vowel..

=====================

vote ahgases :D

~VinJoe