The master

I peeped through the window as I saw mother talking, lately she and I have not been on good terms, she had threaten to send me away the other day,"I'll send you far away where no one would hear of you ever again" she said as I pleaded with her.
i had recently just turned 18, ever since father died life was never the same for me, mother wasn't so nice; I was a burden to her, I could tell. My stepsister Salin who is just a year older than me, said I was a problem to the entire family, and I was practically useless. It hurts of course, but their my family and I loved them.

"Nara...?" I heard the voice coming from the living room, down stairs.
"yes mother!" I replied as I quickly ran down the wooden stairs, I made a swift turn and was in her presence. I could tell something wasn't right, A figure stood behind, towering over her. I stepped closer to see the strangers face.

"Nara...this is sir Jerrid" she introduced the stranger to me, he stepped out of the shadows and my eyes widened upon seeing his features. Sir Jerrid was tall and had grey colored eyes with his blond hair flowing to the back of his head.
"My aren't you a mess.." He stated with a smirk as he slightly nodded at me. A mess? I really felt offended there, who is he anyway? I asked in my thoughts.

"I'm Nara...please to meet you" I stated as I analyzed his handsome features, his skin was very pale, I thought it was a bit unusual.

"Mr jarrid here is going to take you to a place where your going to be cared for" she stated, she didn't even look at me, I was shocked at her statement, and my eyes grew wider in pure disbelief. Finally she was getting rid of me.

"mother?....I don't understand?" I demanded an explanation

"you will leave immediately...you cannot stay here forever and eventually you will leave this house..." She paused for a bit, she turned and her gaze was on me "and that time is now!...". I felt my world spinning and it felt like a dream, mother would actually get rid of me?, It was so unreal and instantly my eyes filled up with tears.

"it was a pleasure doing business with you Mr Jerrid" she stated shaking the mans hand. Business ? What was she talking about? Did mother just sell me?. I was so confuse and broken that I fell to my knees and sunk my face into my palms and cried. She walk pass me with no expression and went up the stairs.

I cried in front of the stranger I was being sold to, where was i going?, who is he? What was he going to do with me? The questions flowed into my head as I sat there helpless. It wasn't long before I heard foot steps, mother and Salin held my suit case, she nodded and handed it over to sir Jerrid.

"come on now...the master won't be pleased if we waist anymore time" he shrugged as he pulled me to my feet. I was too lost and weak to even care, pulling me towards the door I glanced at mother, who immediately turned away, Salin had a sad with a hint of confuse expression on her face.

jerrid and I walked to the top of the hill side, I could see the place i once called home and the entire town. What we were doing here, I had no idea, I was oblivious to everything, and who is this master his talking about? I had no idea.

"relax...you look so tense" Jerrid implied
"oh...sorry, I have a lot on my mind" i replied as the grip on my suitcase hardened.

"don't worry miss Nara...the master is very nice once you get to know him" he stated with a smile plastered to his face "just behave and watch what you say...you'll be fine" he patted me on the shoulder. Honestly I'm starting to get sick of hearing about this stupid master of his, it was freezing outside and here we are on a hill top standing like two dumb statues.

"sir Jerrid?...why are we standing here?" I asked curious to the present situation. He was staring straight ahead toward the woods as though he was searching for something.

"Don't worry..." With hesitance in his tone, I traced to what his eyes was actually looking at, I could see nothing but darkness emitting from the woods, then all of sudden I heard the chilling voice from behind, it was deep and commanding and for a second I held my breath.

"where is my slave Jerrid ?" Under the moonlight stood a tall figure with a black robe with what seemed like a hoody. I could not make out his face but I could tell from his stature he was young and built.

"right here master..." He stated placing his hand on my shoulders and nudging me a bit. So this was the so called master, he seemed cold and I could feel the coldness emitting around him. Jerrid pinched me a bit, reminding me to introduce myself.

"he-hello...my name is Nara Havorich" I stated with fear in my tone. The master didn't say a word but rather turned and his back faced me.

"you brought me this?...was there not anything better?, you know i hate a sloppy work Jerrid" the master stated with a disappointing tone. I don't understand , was the master talking about me? Indeed he was and for that remark I immediately grew hate for him.

"Well master... I know she's a mess but all she needs is a little fixing, Nara here is young, recently turned 18, and a virgin as well" Jerrid explained. I couldn't help but wander how he knew so much about me, could it be that mother had told him about me? Or was he just making a wild guess.

the master sighed for a bit, and took off his huddy revealing his blonde nearly white hair which had one or two bangs falling to the left side of his face and deep sea green eyes, that shimmer under the moonlight. "This should not repeat itself again!" He stated with a commanding tone, before letting out a sigh.

he was really pretty for a man and he looked like he was 23 or so. I gulped at his beauty but immediately frowned noticing his gaze was on me.

"My name is Damien Edwin...but you will call me Master Damien, from hence forth you will do as I say, when I say it, and how I say It should be done. You shall only speak when necessarily and will not talk back at me, for you will show me respect as your master, if you happen to brake any of this rules, you shall pay with your blood" with no expression what so ever he turned and as I blinked he vanished from my sight.

Finally, everything fell into place, mother had sold me to Jerrid who has a master, master Damien. Apparently am a slave to this master and I have no say. This is how my life was sold and claimed by a stranger named Edwin Damien