The master

Master Demien lived in a huge mansion far away from civilization, apparently he wasn't a people person or so I've been told. I had no idea how I got to the huge mansion l, the last thing I remembered was Jerrid holding me before I blanked out.

the mansion was huge, almost like a castle, there was allot of wood work all over the Edwin's manor  upon my arrival to the house, I was awaken by jarrid.

"wake up sleepy head.." He snapped his fingers across my face. I blinked once or twice to clear my vision, and carefully he placed me down on the marbled floor. As I stood I looked around to conceive the new environment, there was a huge dark brown old wooden oak door, which immediately  swung open revealing a grand chandelier, which hovered in the middle of a huge room, a grand stair case with fine wood wood work faced the front entrance, while huge wooden pillar with carve work stood firmly round the huge room.

"this is where you will live now..." The master stated as he walked pass me. I had forgotten he even existed upon my sight of the grandeur of fine wood work and well cemented marble floor.

"Jenet here will show you my room" he stated as he handed the black robe he recently wore to an old lady, in her late 50's perhaps. She wore a black and white maids outfit, with black shoes. "Welcome master Damien" she replied and received the piece of cloth gracefully.

"come with me miss...you wouldn't want to keep him waiting" she stated as she ushered me the way, up the flight of stairs. On reaching the first floor we took a left turn and went down a hall way that had doors on both side.

"My name is Nara by the way" I added casually as we walked across the hall. "Lovely name...the masters room is over here" she quickly added opening two wooden large doors that stood in front of me. A huge room with tall windows and red curtains came to view, at the left side of the room was a huge bed fit for royalty, a reading table at the other end of the room with a book shelve.

"Jenet?...why the masters room?" I added with an expression that emitted worry. She gave me a faint smile "it's best not to question the masters choice....now come along I'll show you the shower". I didn't get why everyone feared the master so much, his just a rich guy who probably has too much money to squander on people like me. Jenet was really nice she had shown me the bathroom and gave me a closet to settle in.

"You should also take a shower miss Nara...the master doesn't look pleased" she nodded and left the room. Jenet was right compared to the master he was a king and I looked pretty much like a popper. Then my thoughts came back to the room, why would he order Jenet to get me settled in his room, what was he playing At?

i shrugged the thought and began undressing, I don't think a shower would hurt either, it sounds like a good idea. I took the most comforting bath in years, the vanilla smelling soup Jenet got me was so nice  and let off a sweetening scent. After I was done I took the towel and rapped it around my body and walked towards the bed where my cloths lay.

i hadn't notice the figure standing towards the window in the other end of the room, till it spoke and immediately I recognized the voice.

"Do you take showers alone...or were you planing to invite me?" Immediately my heart dropped into my stomach and I couldn't breath. "Master Damien!?" I gulped in surprise as the grip on the towel hardened.

he turned and face me, he had no expression on his face as we walked across the room towards my direction, he was really tall. As he approached me my face tightened and I frowned at him. "You look much better with your hair wet...but I am not a fan of black hair"
he stated as he moved a few strands off my shoulder. He let off a sigh and walked towards the bed and he lay flat with his eyes facing me.

"Excuse me master Damien...I'm changing do you mind giving me some privacy?" I pleaded, but he was unmoved, a small smirk curled up in his face. "I've seen naked women before...your not even as close to having what they have" he sighed but quickly gazed at my flushed face.

"I am your master Nara...do not let me remind you of that...you should be pleased I find it amusing to watch you get dress" he stated as he stood up and came towards my direction. He paused and towered over me, I was honestly to frightened to look him in the face, he leaned towards my ears I could feel the warmth in his breath part of his lips touched my face.

"It's a pity.... I spent so much money on something useless" my eyes widened at his statement, and anger just boiled in me. He walked pass me and sighed in disappointment. I turned and before my brain could keep up with my mouth I uttered what I know I might end up regretting.

"How dare you talk to me like that!" I yelled then quickly closed my mouth with my hands. I just spoke back to the master. He paused at first then glanced at me over his shoulder, he gave me a very stern look, a cold glare but then walked away.
I got dressed and decided to go find Jenet.

the mansion was so big I almost got lost, I passed the a room in the hall way that looked like a Palour, in it was Damien sitting with his legs crossed reading the news paper. I paused for a bit wandering if I should approach him or continue.

"Nara...?" He called with a commanding tone I gulped as my black onyx eyes began to scan the room. He was sitting on a long chair having what seems like tea, the room was rather dark and I could hardly make out a thing. I paused as I approach the edge of the long chair. His eyes still on the paper "do you know what I do to slaves who talk back at me and brake my rules?".

my heart sunk and my stomach twisted upon his statement, my legs began to shake as I answered "n-no master Damien " I stated as I swallow hard. He tapped his left hand on the chair ordering me to sit, I took the offer with no second thoughts.

There was a long silence between us, the atmosphere was almost suffocating and I could only imagine what the young master will do to me. He was young, a few years older than me, and looked strong. I did not make eye contact with him but rather gaze at the floor, I stared at the flower patterns on the carpet below my feet as though it was forever.

"would you like to find out ?" He broke the silence, his eyes glance at me and I knew something wasn't right the moment my eyes fell upon his, his sea green eyes were no more, only dark cold eyes were looking at me. I froze and did not reply the master, he stood up and walk pass me till he was at the entrance of the room. Suddenly the door was shot behind me and I quickly turned to look at the master. Fear went through my body and I felt scared for I had no Idea what the master had in mind.

"this is a lesson my dear..." Like a flash he was beside me, and all of sudden I fell onto my back as the master pinned my hands to the chair, I felt his muscular body against mine, he fell in between my thighs with his face inches away from mine. I struggled to brake his grip but he was too strong, I have never been this close to a person to the point of being uncomfortable.

"P-please don't" I pleaded as his lips nibbled on my neck. "I am the master here dear, I do as I please....it would be better if you do not resist" I could feel his wet lips on my neck, it was irritating  and made me want to struggle more.

I felt a  sharp almost unbearable pain surge through my neck, it felt like needles piercing through neck. I screamed in pain as the master sucked the blood out of my system, almost immediately after he retracted his teeth the pain was gone. He slowly pressed his lips on my neck and Carried on with his blood sucking, I felt numb and heavy and couldn't move anymore
i couldn't  remember much after that, I slowly blanked out. I could remember when fuzzy figures surrounded me, although I could not make out what the were saying. As my eyes could not keep up with the drowsiness  that consumed me, I slowly closed my eye lids and let the darkness take over.