Prologue

"I've had enough!"

The sound of glass shattering caused Josh to shoot up in his bed, uncurling himself from around his inamorata. "Ashley, h-how did you get into my house?"

"Here's some advice, the next time you want to cheat, maybe don't give your current girlfriend the key to your fucking house!" Mentioning the key, the short-haired girl retrieved it from her pocket and chucked it at Josh.

Josh whimpered as the key struck him, holding where it hit. "A-Ashley, I promise, this isn't what it looks like! I m-mean, it is, but it's not what you think!" He looked helplessly to his paramour as she peeked out from under the covers.

"Yes it is, he lost interest in you. Guess you just weren't giving him what he needed," she beamed, and Ashley recognized her as a girl named Hayley. She grinned and licked her fingers. "So-rry."

The bluntly condescending tone in Hayley's voice sent Ashley smashing Josh's lamp next. "I thought you were saving yourself?" she snarled, furrowing her brows. "For me!"

"I was, but, I began to have cravings and I was too afraid to ask you!"

FREEZE

I have decided to exclude any further happenings from this tell-all. At least, from this night. My name is Ashley, I'm seventeen, I'm a junior in highschool, and that's all you need to know. Josh and I had been dating for four years now. At least, it would have been, next week. Our anniversary. However, he decided he was more for the slutty type before that happened.

Before you ask, the reason I was previously talking in third person, is because that's what all good narrators do. Durrrr. Anywhore, (or should I say, anyHayley),
our relationship ended that night. For the rest of the week, I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't talk to friends. I couldn't even go on Tumblr, and that's when you know it's really bad.

Let's not dwell on this half though. This is hardly the important part. Keep reading FUCKERS!

xoxo,

  Ashley ( aka Halsey ;) )