6 - Soapy Roman Holdiay

I zipped up my bag and ran out the front door after kissing both my parents, and telling them goodbye. Even after my battle with Hayley, and my suspension, I was still being allowed on the annual junior field trip. This year, we were going to Rome.

I threw my bag in the baggage cabinet of the bus and ran onto it. We were told we would be picked up at our houses, instead of clustering up as one at the school. This was just a scapegoat, I knew. The people the bus "accidentally" missed were just people the teachers didn't want going at the last minute.

I found my seat at the back of the bus, beside Melanie. This definitely wasn't what I thought a travel bus was like. It was very cramped, a pair of two seats built together, only separated by an armrest, then there was a table in the back, surrounded by four seats, two conjoined on either side of it. That's where Melanie and I sat, and across from us was Yaileen and Marina.

It wasn't long until we reached the airport. They released from the back to the front, so I was the first off, with the three girls I was sitting with unboarding behind me.

We went through airport security and all that, and by the time everyone was done getting checked, we were ready to board the plane. I boarded first, after two of the teachers. I got my pick of seats, and took a three seater by the left side of windows. 

Melanie sat next to me, taking my hand, and I instinctively curled my fingers around her hand. "I'm gonna sleep. I don't like flying," she told me, shutting her eyes.

"Okay, princess," I replied, also instinctively. I didn't like flights either, but I needed good, aesthetic photos for my Tumblr page.

I paid for on-flight WiFi, so I was posting as we went. I texted Patrick on Kik, since he had to stay back.

    ĶIŃĞ PÁŤŔIČĶ

👦: How's the flight so far?

Rocky. I hate yhid :Me
This* :Me

👦: Enough to abandon grammar?? 😂

Haha -_- :Me

👦: Sorry, sorry. Really though, you and Mel gon' get it on in the bathroom?

You're disgusting. Plus, she's asleep
:Me

👦: If she wasn't??? 👅😍👌🎉🎇 

Ugh, so gross. :Me
I'm going to sleep. :Me
Bye. :Me

👦: Aww

I'm sure you all don't want to be bored by the details of the flight, and once more going through airport security, so I'll skip ahead to driving around the city on our bus.

Rome was beautiful. 10/10 aesthetic quality. My Tumblr was blowing up with support for all the pictures I took, especially the ones of Melanie and I. I had to admit, she was very pretty, and very adorable in all the pictures I took. Still, I didn't like girls.

We got back to our hotel, and whilst everyone else got four people to a room, my room was only for two people. They dared to pair me with Hayley. While Hayley approved, I'm sure waiting to get revenge on me in my sleep like the pussy she is, I was completely opposed. Luckily, Melanie being the lawyer-at-heart girl that she was, convinced the chaperones to switch Hayley with her, so long as she and I vowed not to do anything inappropriate. That would be easy for me.

We got to our room and unloaded our luggage.

"I'm gonna take a bath," I told Melanie, stripping down to my underwear and undershirt, then heading towards the bathroom. It appeared that we had gotten the suite. Sweet! There was a shower, and a tub. I ran hot water, then pulled the rest of my clothes off, stepping in and sinking up to my chin into the water. I shut my eyes and began singing softly.

I heard gentle dripping, and I opened my eyes to see Melanie, half naked, sitting on the edge of the tub and pouring in bubble bath. She looked over to me and smiled softly, leaning closer, and before I knew it, her lips were on mine in a brief moment of passion. She stripped out of her bra and underwear and slipped into the water with me, sitting with her back on the other side of the tub.

"You have a lovely voice," she complimented, stirring the water so the white suds of the bubble bath rose.

I was still shocked by the kiss. I didn't like girls, but it felt... nice. It left me wanting more. "Thank you," I replied in a hushed voice.

She chuckled. "You're adorable. I know we promised but," She got onto her knees in the tub and slipped her arms around my neck, pulling herself onto me. "You're too cute to resist."

Before I knew, her mouth was back on mine, and her tongue swam in, dancing with mine. My eyes closed, and behind my eyelids was an explosion of color.

Fireworks painted a black sky, rainbows filling once dark, and ominous voids. Flags of freedom wavered against an otherworldly sky of emotion. Red was lust, light blue was joy, a pale violet was relief, and bright green was a feeling of everything being natural, and free. Even gray had meaning, but I was yet to discover what it was.

When she pulled away, the sparking passion fizzled, then died out. Her eyes were staring lovingly into mine, and I was simply in shock. I couldn't like a girl, it was just so bizzare. Don't get me wrong, I one-hundred percent support gay rights, and gay love and all that jazz, but my heart only loved dudes.

Maybe my vagina was different? 

"I love you, Ashley."

Luckily, she was out of the water before I could force myself to respond. Half an hour later, I climbed out myself and drained the water. I put on pajama shorts and a tank top, with nothing on underneath, and brushed my teeth before heading back into our room.

I climbed into my bed, Melanie reading in her own, and fell asleep under the silk comforter. I posted a goodnight selfie before falling asleep of course.

The only thing about that day that I wouldn't share with Tumblr, was the realization that my inner-gay was waking, and that good-girl Melanie Martinez was the woman waking it.