Justin Bieber Imagine

"Justin you really have to get it together though seriously. You can't keep acting out like this." I say mixing my tea with my straw. Justin's face was no longer smiling. He was looking into space with his mouth resting on his straw.

He takes a sip.

"I know." He says honestly before looking at me. I notice his wet eyes and Immediately grateful that we had decided to just chill at my house then go out for lunch.

"Best friend to Best friend... I don't even know why I do half the stuff I do. I want to do better ya know? Be someone my mom can be proud in again but it's hard" tears fall from his face as he sets the cup down on the small table in front of the couch and quickly wipes away his tears.

"Hey Hey Hey," I say putting down my tea and scooting closer to him, I move his hands away from his face and then take his face in my hands. "Your mother is proud of you. No amount of mistakes is going to take thy away. You have accomplished so much. Don't think that's all forgotten when u do something stupid. Your young! These are the years meant to get out all of the stupidity!" I say looking him eye to eye, wiping his tears with my thumbs when they fall. "Your still an amazing person. You just have to remember not to lose yourself J. That's all." I smile encouragingly. And I see the corners of his mouth raise up. "Okay?" I ask when his smile smile vanishes. "Okay." He says in a hoarse voice. I smile triumphantly to myself as I let his face go and lean toward my coffee my hands don't make their destination though. I look down and see Justin holding both of my hands then look at him questioningly. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For still seeing the best in me."

I smile warm heartedly at him before grabbing his face and kidding him square on the mouth. "I'll always see the best in you." You whisper onto his lips before going back to your tea and turning in the television.

"Did u just..?"

You look at Justin as if you had no clue to what he was about to say and he looks back at you and smirks before biting his lip and grabbing his drink sitting closer to you.

"Fine. Act like nothing happened. But I'm always gonna remember."

You look at him and notice the slight smile that hasn't left his face.

"So what do you want to watch?"

"Rugrats? " you ask excitedly when seeing it on the guide.

"Okay rugrats it is!" Justin says clicking it and leaning back after setting the remote down on the table. You laugh at the screen with such child-like wonder and Justin states at you unknowingly touching his lips while doing so.

'I won't let you down.' Justin thinks looking at your smiling face. 'I promise.'