Was Alice's Vision Wrong?

Jaspers POV:

Athena walks off towards another guy and I have to admit my heart hurts a little, ever since I saw her I knew she was my mate, Alice even confirmed it.  Maybe I made a mistake, I decide to ask Alice.

"Alice are you sure that's her?" I ask in front of the rest of my family.

"I'm sure of it, she's going to be a big help to you Jasper,  oh and Rose she's gonna help you too." she says then twirls off with Caleb following her.

"How is she gonna help me Alice? " asks Rosalie eagerly.

"It's a surprise but I've already seen it,  you'll love it." Then Alice walks off towards school with Caleb following her every move. 

"Well I think she's awesome,  she like classic cars, History,  dude she's perfect for you." says Emmett with a big booming grin on his face. 

"I guess but did you see the way she acted with that guy, she clearly likes him." I mumble but they can all still hear me. 

"Jasper, I read her mind,  he's like her brother nothing else,  she loves him but as family. " Edward states to reassure me.
Then Bella finally speaks up.
"She told me about her 'brothers', she said there's 2, one called Stefan and one called Damon,  but there not actually her real brothers she was just raised with them." she states casually.

"Do you know anything else about her? " I ask eager to know more about my mate.

"She's Greek, although she did live in a town called Mystic Falls for years and she has a sister but she doesn't really talk to her." Although this helps I want to learn more about Athena, she's like this beacon of light drawing me in.

"What happened with her and her sister? " asks Emmett bluntly.

"I don't know she kinda avoided the subject, all she said was that her and her sister have never seen eye to eye." Bella just leaves the statement hanging.

"Lets just go to class." states Edward while dragging Bella towards the front of school.
I follow, but I can't stop thinking about Athena, I wonder what she's doing right now?