Chapter 8: First Date *ONLY ETHAN'S POV*

ETHAN'S POV

I am in the bathroom doing my hair cause its a real mess. I brush my hair and put gel in it. It has to be perfect for my date with Beunka tonight. I check my hair again and made sure it was perfect. I am so nervous. I think I really like her. But we just met? So wouldn't that be weird. Nah. It's love at first sight so yeah. It should be fine... I hope.

I hear chatter from downstairs. Ugh. My mum and sister are aguring again. I check my outfit and I recon I'm good so I decide to head downstairs. As soon as I walk into the room I was eyed up and down and I get a few oohs. "Is it okay?" I say unsure. "Aw! Your handsome!" Mum says giving me a hug.I smile and I hug her back. My sister stares at me and walks into her bedroom. Ugh she is so rude.

I check the time on my phone and I realise its nearly 7:00pm. I say goodbye to my mum and I run out the door. I check my phone and Bee sends me a message.

BeeMaBabyy<3xox: Hey Ethan our hotel is called SkyHigh, room 34 (: See you soon xx

Me: Thank you x

I put BeeMaBaby because hopefully soon we will be dating. I realise that her hotel is around the corner so I walk there. I walk there in a time of 2 minutes. I get to number 34 and I take a deep breath. Alright Ethan, this is it. This is your chance to get her. I knock on the door and the most beautiful lady stands before me. "Wow. Your so beautiful." I manage to say. She smiled and I handed her some roses. "Awww thank you, these are lovely." She smiles while giving me a kiss on the cheek. She goes inside to put them in a vase so I decide to walk on in. I see Jai and Sarah talking and laughing, I see Alice and a girl who looks like her and two other girls and then Beunka comes out and everyone finally notices me. Wow.

Jai comes over and gives me a hug. I smile. I hug him back. He is like a brother to me. I never had a brother. All I got was a sister. Ugh. I see him mouth have fun and then winks at me. I rool my eyes. "Have fun you too. Ily." Beunka's mum jokes. I look at Bee and she says "Don't bother." Then we walk out. We get into the elevator and I press the bottom floor. It was kinda awkward in the elevator. Suddenly Bee decides to speak up. "Ethan. You okay?" I turn to her and I blush. No don't blush. "Uh, yeah i'm fine why'd you ask?" I ask. "It's just your quiet and it doesn't seem that your excited or even happy that we are going out." She says with a sad face. I put your face up to make her look at me. "I love you." I kiss her. I don't know if sparks or fireworks are real but I am starting to think they are. I do love her. I told her myself. I guess it was love at first sight.

The elevator opens and we both pull away and then I grab her hand and we walk to the resturant across the road. It is suppose to be the best New York city pizza place ever! But suddenly I realise shouldn't I go somewhere more better than a pizza place? I turn away from the pizza place when Bee stops walking. "Why did you turn? I know you were taking me to the pizza place." She admits. Damn it. Why did I walk in that direction in the first place. Ugh I am so stupid.

"Um.." I say trying to think. She grabs my hand again and pulls me to the pizza place. "Don't try and hide who you are Ethan. Be yourself." She says kissing my head. We walk hand in hand to a table and I pull out her chair for her. I sit down across from her.

"Mind if I ask you a few questions?" Bee says. "Sure." I smile cheekily. I actually start to panic because I don't know what kind of questions she will ask me.

"Do you really love me?" She asks. I blush. "Yes. I admit that. But I know you don't love me back and you are-" I get cut off with a kiss from Beunka. I feel fireworks again. Are they stronger? I don't know. "Does that answer if I love you or not?" She smirks. I laugh and smile. We both sit here and eat and talk for 3 hours then we decide we better get on going home. I grab her hand and we walk out. "Oh I forgot my bag I'll be back." Beunka says walking off.

I wait there for a couple minutes when I get a call from an unkown number.

Me: Hello?

Unknown: Ethan? Ethan its me Alice.

Me: Hey.. wait whats wrong?

Alice: Someone's in our apartment...

I hang up and I run inside the resturant and I find Bee on the phone. I run up to her and I grab her bag and her hand and I pull her out of the resturant. "You heard didnt you?" She says running. I nod. I feel so upset. I start tearing up. Why my friends? Why does this happen to us? Then we suddenly reach the hotel and there are police and an ambulances...