Chapter 19: This Is Amazing!

ALICE'S POV

She left. Without saying goodbye.

It's my fault I guess for just sitting down and not staying to say goodbye. Now I'm really worried about her and Piper. I hope nothing bad happens to them.

For the rest of the night Jai and me cuddle on the couch with popcorn and we watch all different kinds of movies. At around 5am me and Jai fall asleep in eachothers arms. I missed being in Jai's arms. I really did. I did have a dream though..

~I watch Jai become third on the X Factor with Taylor by my side. It was so upsetting seeing my boyfriend become third knowing that I had become second or even first. I watched the screen behind me and it had all of the memories of Jai. I started to tear up. I love him so much and I couldn't stand this so I ran off stage. Jai followed me and came to my comfort. He hugged me and kissed me. "You are amazing Alice. You deserve your position on the X Factor. No body could beat your talent. I love you boo so much it hurts to see you cry." Thats when he kissed me again and wiped off my tears and he held my hand and pulled me back onto stage.~

That was where it ended. In my dream he was sooo sweet and god I loved him. I even love him in real life but maybe a bit more in my dreams. *Giggles*

I woke up without Jai in my arms and It felt so empty. I looked around for Jai and I start to panic. He would let me know that he left not just go and not tell me. I check my phone and I did infact get a message from him.

Jai:: Sorry beautfiul for not telling you I left. I had X Factor rehearsals today at 8am-12pm. At 3pm come to mine?? <3 xo

Me: Aw babe, Its alright. I can't sorry :'( I have X Factor rehearsals today as well. Maybe later <3 xoxoxox

Jai: Okay :( Have fun xxxx

I got up and checked quickly that today was my X Factor rehearsal. My rehearsal starts at 12-5pm. I check the time and its only 9:40pm so I have plenty of time. I got changed into my casual clothes and went to the shopping centre.

It was only down the street so it was easy to walk to.

I miss Jai. I miss his cuddles, I miss his kisses, I miss him. I know its only been like a couple of hours since I last saw him but I just feel so empty you know? I feel lonely without him.

I walked into my favorite store here. "Love For Me And You". The store had everything. From dresses to makeup to shoes to everything. It was just the store for me.

I walked past the counter and I was tapped on the shoulder. "Alice. I have something for you." I turned to see the lady at the counter handing me an evelope. I thanked her and walked off opening it. It was a letter and it read.

Dear Alice Carter,

This is the first letter you will recieve today.

I have two more around the store. You will recieve a clue and will take you to the next destination.

The clue is "I am something you love to wear. You wear me everyday."

The letter stopped there. Who would of done this? Jai said he had to leave for X Factor rehersal so that can't be him.

I wear makeup everyday? Maybe thats where the next clue is. I walk over to the makeup ile and I get given a clue from a worker. "Thank you." I say smiling.

Dear Alice Carter,

This is the second letter you will recieve today.

The clue is "Walk me there and walk me everywhere."

SHOES! It's shoes I know it is. I quickly went to the shoe isle and I was handed another letter.

Dear Alice Carter,

This is the third and final letter you will recieve today.

The clue is "You hate it but you love it."

What? How the hell do I- Of course! It's clothes. I hate some clothes but I love some too haha. Whoever this is really should be better at trying to make better clues.

I walk over to the clothes isle and a person is just standing there with a sign saying

Dear Alice Carter,

Congratulations for being able to guess all of the clues.

Here is your reward.

I suddenly get given two envelopes and the person walks away.

I sigh and open the first envelope.

It reads

Five movie tickets to see five different movies with food, drinks and more.

OH MY GODDD! This is amazing and I wonder whats in the second enevlope.

It reads

A big dinner with 20 of your friends on a cruise to anywhere you want to go.

OH MY GODDDD! THIS IS AMAZING!! Who did this????!!!!!

I bet it was Jai. But how could he when he was at X Factor? Hmm..

I get out of the store when suddenly someone grabs me from behind.

I scream and everybody stares at me. The voice whispers in my ear.

"Lets date." I slap the guy in the face and yell that I have a boyfriend. I run off but the guy chases me. He grabs me again and whispers "It's me." I slap him again and he takes off his robe... It's Jai.

"WHAT THE HELL JAI!!! This wasnt funny!" I say tearing up. "I'm so so sorry.. I thought it would of been." Jai says. "Well you thought wrong! Now take back your stupid things and leave me alone." I yell and I storm off. Then I start to regret it so I turn back and hug Jai from behind crying.

"I am so sorry Jai I didn't mean to lash out on you. Please forgive me!!" I say crying. "Sh sh it's okay Alice. It's okay." Jai says hugging me back and he kisses me on the lips and puts the evelopes back into my pocket. We hug for like 2 minutes and we walk around holding hands for the next three hours. Then we went home.