01

Next Day-Alisha's POV

I was already up even though I didn't have to be awake for thirty more minutes. I was still in my pajama's when I snuck into Caroline's room with a small blow horn in hand. I walked up to her sleeping body and put the blow horn right next to her ear. I prepared my self to run and lock my door and when I was ready I blew the born and exited the room. I heard Car scream and feet walking towards my locked door.

"Let. Me. IN!" Car screamed at me from the other side of the door.

"Not gonna happen, but, I need your opinion." I told her.

"That's why you woke me up!" She screamed not as mad as before.

"Yes, now, what about my Peach Caged Back Top and my Blue Skinny Jeans with Peach Converse?" I asked hoping to calm her down with 'fashion talk'.

"Yes, it's good, but what else?"She asked wondering about my makeup.

"Mom's Heart Pearl Pendent, Lapis Studs, Lapis ring, and for makeup, you're orchid eye shadow and star gloss?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Show me." She said then I heard footsteps walking away.

I got ready and carefully and slowly unlocked the door. I peeked outside to find no one there. I went back inside my room and took a picture of my outfit and sent it to Car. I raced downstairs and into the kitchen to find no one there. 

Even though I am twenty minutes early I went out to my car and got in and drove off in the direction of the school. On my way her I stopped by the grill and got a coffee. I pulled into the school's parking lot and got out of the car. A truck pulled into the spot next to me and out came Matt and Tyler.

I gave Matt a smile and put a finger up to my lips then pointed at Tyler. He nodded and I walked up to Tyler. Once I was close enough I jumped on his back and said 'Come on horsey I ain't got all day'.

Matt smiled and laughed at my childishness and Ty just squeezed my thighs and started running towards the school.

"NO, don't take to that horrible place!!" I screamed and Ty slowed down until he was walking.

I got off his back and went in front of him and punched his chest.

"Not cool." I said as I punched him again, this time harder and I swear I saw him wince a little. 

He laughed as I glared at him I turned on my heel and walked off into the school.

History

"The Battle of Willow Creek took place right at the end of the war in our very own Mystic Falls. How many casualties resulted in this battle? Ms. Bennett?" I wasn't listening until he called on Bonnie.

"Um...a lot? I'm not sure. Like a whole lot." Bonnie responded, as I laughed at her attempt.

"Cute becomes dumb in an instant, Ms. Bennett. Mr. Donovan? Would you like to take this opportunity to overcome your embedded jock stereotype?" I glared at him for calling dumb.

"It's okay, Mr. Tanner, I'm cool with it."Matt said with a smile on his face.

"Ms. Forbes, any chance you know?"My head jerked up at the mention of my name, he could of only been talking to me because Car is not in this class.

"There were 346 casualties." I said in a monotone voice. 

"That is correct." Mr. Tanner said surprised.

Everyone looked surprised that I knew the answer.

"There were also 27 civilian casualties." Stefan butt in.