Chapter31~Valentine Kiss (part1)

Mina♡Jinyoung

Third Person POV:

After Mark and Nayeon left the living room. There silence between the couple. Jinyoung decided that they should go to his room since it more quiet and having more private space between them. He grab her hand and bring her to his room. He leave the door half way and led her to his bed that made her sit. He turn on the T.V in his room. Having his own room that is big , neat, clean and of course he have his own balcony. Fresh air coming through to his room. He feel very lucky that he doesn't need to share a room with his member because he can have his own privacy, and he have the room is the biggest in their dorm. His plan for the Valentines Day gift is actually a challenge for him. He never did this before, but he feel that it a way to show his love to her.

Mina settle his bed and look around. It her first time going to his room even though she visit his dorm many time. She always stay in the living room for a few minute and never got her chance to walk around the dorm. But today , she got her chance to go into his room and look around. It big and Clean. It like a dream room, she always want to have in her room. She saw him turn on the T.V and settle himself next to her. They are watching the"Cinderella and the Four Knight." She enjoy that drama lot. The last time they watch is episode 3 at their break in Jeju. She can feel his warm around her as she lay her head on his shoulder. His head turn and saw her smiling, wrapping his arm around her waist putting her close to him. "Naeun unnie is soo pretty. Her body is Goal" she fangirling.(A:N/ Naeun is my bias!!) He chuck at her statement. Sure Naeun have body goal which every girl want. Skinny waist, thin long leg. But he think his girl more better. If you ask him to compare something with Mina. He will chose Mina no matter what. When he saw guys stared at Mina, he will give death stare to them. He started to realize that he actually became a protective boyfriend. Which is a totally new side of him.

As new episode started.He stared at her, paying more attention to her than the drama. She enjoy the drama too much and not noticing her boyfriend staring at her. As the drama official end. She suddenly feel his chin on her shoulder pulling her close to him. She knew he is trying to be a romantic boyfriend since today is Valentine's Day. She turn her head and face him with a smile. "Yes." She ask. He found it cute so he decided to pinch her on the cheek. "Ah.. Apa." She whin as she hit him on the shoulder before she rubbed her check where he pinch. He chuckle as he stared into her eye as she did the same. "Saranghae" the word he always want to express to someone he truly love. She know he look weird as if he is hiding something from her. He broke the stared in the eye and stared to her lip as he lean closer and closer, until here is only 1cm or 2 spaces between these two. He can saw her closing her eyes and he did the same. Leaning even closer until their lip was touch. They both have butterflies in their stomach but also share the love they have for each other. It was his first kiss, he have always want to share with someone he truly love.  It also her first kiss too. Not until someone or something destroy their romantic moment. Which is the loud slam of the door from next door,known as Mark's room..........................

To be continue.......................................................................................................................................

Hi!! It been more than a week since the last time updated. Sorry it late because This chapter is a bit challenging. My first time writing in Third Person Point Of View and also a Romantic moment. Tell me down below if it okay.
Sorry for the grammar mistake I made. T.T
*I also want to say Exam are coming up.. but I will try my best to update so fast as I can. So I have decided that starting from this chapter, there will be at least 10 votes and I will update a new chapter since there only few people reading it and it hard to me to know when to update. 

Anyway hope you enjoy reading it and make sure to vote and comment!!!

-Author_Cindy♡♥

P.S. Thanks you soo much for 9k++ and 380++ votes. Thanks you soo much!!