Chapter32~Valentine Kiss (Part2)

MinaJinyoung
Nayeon Mark

I know,I Know, I late. Valentine pass like two month already. Sorry Sorry.

  Not until someone or something destroy their romantic moment. Which is the loud slam of the door from next door,known as Mark's room..........................  

They pull off their kiss. Both look at the door and stand up, interlock their hand and head toward the room and walk in front of Mark who stand in front of the open  in silence. "OMG!! You both scare the Hell of me!!" whisper scream Mark as he saw the couple right in front them . "Sorry. Is Unnie asleep?" ask Mina. "Um.... Yea. She just fall asleep on my bed." said Mark as he move aside letting them to see the view of Nayeon asleep on his bed. "Um..... it hetting late. I think you two should het some rest. Mina-ah. You call your manager and your members that you girl are staying here right?" Ask Mark. Mina nodded her head. "Good. I don't want people freaking saying you girls disappeared." He chuckle. Good night. Get some rest. "he said. "You too. Good night." Said the couple before walking out of his room.

Mark POV:
Now Mina and Jinyoung walk out of my room. I stand there stared at the blank wall. Don't know what to do. I should take a shower, since I haven't take one. I got my clothes and towel and walk to the bathroom. After finish taking a shower. I don't wear a top. Soo. You can call me topless. I don't really know what to do. Youngjae took his blanket and pillow, went to BamBam's room to sleep. Only way is to sleep next to Nayeon. But I can't just sleep on it. I have to let her know. If I don't tell that person that I sleep with them for a reason.... it uncomfortable for me. I gentle caressing her hair with made her open her eye a bit.

Nayeon POV:
I can feel someone caressing my hair.
I slowly open my eye little by little.  Since I am very tired. I saw Mark beside me. While he is....... um.....um..... topless........... I can feel my face is start blush. He look even hotter when he is topless. I force myself to look up at him " Oppa." I call in my sleepy voice. "Do you mind if I stay in this room?" He ask. "Um...  you can stay here." I said. I know what he mean. He don't want me to feel uncomfortable sleeping with him. I do a little. But I can tell there is no blanket for him. He laid down next to me while resting his arm around my shoulder, which pulling me close to him. I don't know why? But one thing for sure it comfortable, warm and safe. I just let him do that.

Third Person POV:
She still can feel his arm wrapped around her. She poke his arm as his arm wrapped her even tighter. She look up at him, saw his eye close. she knew he is fake sleeping. She poke his cheek that make him smile. which made her think it very cute. "Stop acting!! and let go off me!!!" She yell, not loud for other to hear them.
"NO!!"He yell back.
"What!!"
"You are comfortable and warm." as he hold her even tighter. She give up. She knew she already lose. It true, for her, him wrapping his arm around her is warm and comfortable. She can feel his hand caressing her arm. "You're not asleep?" He ask, moving his free hand to her chin and made her face him.  He can see her eye wide open. "N-No" as she shook her head. "Saranghae" he said out of nowhere. He move his face closer to her face until his lip touch her with eye close. It melt her heart easily. She close her eye, as she wrapped her arm around his body.  Slowly they break off. "Nado saranghae" she replied staring into his eye, smiling. He smile back, holding her even tight. He kiss her forehead before his eye close.

Miss you guys soo much!!! it been a month since the last time I update. My ELA exam recently ended, My next study is math. Math Exam would be on first week on May, soo more study going on. Anyway Sorry for the short late update and grammar mistake. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Make sure to Vote and Comment for some suggestions idea and which couple should be next. I feel like I wrote too many Mina+Jinyoung and Nayeon+Mark moments and didn't give some other chances. So now, it time for you guy to choose.  

By the way Thank you soo much for 12K++ viewers and 440+ votes. Thanks you soo much.

Thank you soo much

-Author_Cindy

*Remainder: There will be at least 10 votes and I will update a new chapter since there only few people reading it and it hard to me to know when to update. *