Parties, sex and drugs!

well this is my first story here on wattpad, tell me what you think. vote comment

Parties, sex and drugs. (1)

Screeching the car around the corner leaving tyre marks on the road, Robbie accelerated even more, even though we were already driving at 210 KMPH.

I could hear the police sirens wailing loudly in the background telling us to pull over. We can't pull over though, well it's more we don't want to pull over, who wants to willingly hand themselves over?

Has anybody ever escaped a police chase before? I thought to myself.

I was on an adrenaline high and I'm drunk out my mind. Maybe the alcohol is what possessed Robbie and I to steal his fathers Mercedes Benz in the first place, or maybe it was due to the fact that we have had enough of playing the perfect children only to be abused later, so we decided to take a stand my rebelling and stealing his dads car.

Swivelling in my seat I looked out the rear window. It was dark out by now so the blue and red police lights were the only thing I could really see.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8. Holy shit there are eight police cars chasing us. "Robbie go faster there are eight cop cars," I squealed.

Robbie glanced in the rear-view mirror, scowled then looked back at the road.

The speed gage was slowly nearing 230 KMPH. Without much warning Robbie turned onto dirt road making a dirt cloud behind us. Glancing out the rear window again I noticed the police cars falling behind, the dirt cloud was making it hard to see in front of them.

We came to a cross section, Robbie veered left I thought he was going to keep going that way, but he surprised me by doing a doughnut trying to confuse the police to which we were going I suppose before we speed of into the night.

The noise of the sirens was getting weaker and weaker the further we drove ahead until finally we couldn't hear them at all, I felt a giddy smile form on my face, I looked over to Robbie who was mirroring my smile.

We ditched the car in an empty street before making a run for it on foot. We had to run fast, the cops would still be looking for us and we didn't want to be anywhere near the car when they eventually found it.

The didn't know who had stolen the car, the windows were too tinted to see in, we could see out, but no one can see in unless their face is pressed against the glass ofcourse. And the can't dust the car for fingerprints, well they could but they wouldn't find anything because we drove in this car often so naturally our fingerprints would be on it anyway.

Looking around I noticed we were at a bus stop. The waiting bench looked over the crappy road full of potholes, on the other side of the street there were abandoned buildings with smashed windows, peeling paint and graffiti from top to bottom. Ther was one building that caught my attention, it pretty much looked like the other structures around it. It had a sign that said 'M cs Hardware', I think it used to sat 'Macs Hardware before the 'a' fell off. I'm not sure why that particular building caught my attention, it just did. The whole street had kind of an eerie feeling to it though.

Looking away from the building, I looked to my left to where Robbie was standing. Robbie was pretty hot, he had brown hair with a side fringe that lightly fell over his piercing, ocean blue eye, he had a very prominent jaw line, not quite a mans but not a boys either, he was wearing a black singlet that showed of is very muscular biceps that he liked to call his babies, the shirt hugged his toned, muscular build that made all the girls at school swoon. His jeans hung low on his hips, they were little tight that it showed off his sexy bum but not to tight that it gave him a wedgie. All in all I think most girls and some guys would agree with me when I say his' hot. I wouldn't admit, but I often stared at him.

"So what do we do now?" I whispered even though nobody was around to hear us.

"Erm, I don't know we could ring Callie and have her take us back to the party in town," he whispered back.

About 20 minutes later we seen a car pull into the street. Coming to a halt in front of us we noticed it was Callie.

"You know your little police chase is all over the news and radio?" she said smirking at us. We just laughed and hopped in the car.

"So why did you do it? Steal the car I mean," she asked while driving. I looked to Robbie for the answer.

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know, felt like it I guess." Callie laughed and shook her head in mock disappointment. She was cool like that, never telling us off for doing the wrong thing.

Robbie and I have a love hate relationship, we have known each other since the tender age of five when we both started reception on the same day, we made instant frenemies.

The car ride was fairly quite, except when Robbie pulled a face at me making me giggle.

When we reached the party destination I tried jumping from my seat only to be pulled back by my seat belt. Robbie started laughing at me. Callie had already got out the car and was making her way to the front door that held a lot of drunk teenagers behind.

I tried to pull my belt off but it was jammed. Still laughing Robbie leaned over to unbuckle it for me. I heard the click notifying me I was now free to get up. I was almost out the car when I was pulled back again this time by Robbie.

Instantly he was straddling me. "Robbie you douche what are you doing?" I asked trying to use a serious tone but failed when I giggled. He was staring intently at me, his eyes filled with nothing but pure lust

"Rob-." I was cut off when his lips slammed down on mine. At first I was to shocked to do anything, but my hormones quickly took over and I started to kiss him back. I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip asking for entrance which I immediately granted. His tongue slid in to my mouth and explored all over. I traced my hands over his perfect 6-pack, in response he slid his hands down my body then under my singlet, I moaned at the feel of his hands on my skin. His hand kept going higher till he reached my boobs. Is thumbs traced light circles around my nipple making them go hard. I gently bit down on bottom lip making him moan in pleasure. I moved his lips to my ear "We should take this to the bedroom," he murmured huskily in my ear. All I could do was nod 'yes' as an answer.