YOU GUYS ARE GIRLS

after awhile of searching tamiki joins us and then i look at the window above and see a snickering girl. the one tamiki was sitting with. i found our coprate i smile evily to myself. i look at tamiki. he coperate up their i saw her with you. after haruhi and tamiki got out of the water i grabed haruhis hand and we ran to the host club. and then we set our stuff near us and continued talking to our guests when the girl i saw snickering in the window came and sat down with us.  i sighed and said what ever you do dont move talk but dont move. she nodded i looked down and saw she was slowly tipping the tabel back. until we heard a bam. haruhi and i fell back and she fell back. those to went savage and tipped the table. i was so pissed off i will show you savage i said to haruhi before she held tightly on to me. then i calmed down and she let go. i got up and pulled haruhi and then tried to help the girl up then she tripped me and i fell on top of her. the splash. i looked around and almost saw haruhi start to laugh. then i pulled her in the water and tea mix on the floor. i got up and then pulled haruhi again. then i got pushed into haruhi by the same girl we had and apointment with. you jerk tamiki she said running down the hall. i sighed. hey haruhi and y/n we have  a change of clothes for you. we grabbed the bags and went to change. we took of the wet clothes and saw what we have to wear. im not wearing this  its not what i wear. then tamiki opened the curtain. hey are you guys almost do-. he looked at us. i had a derp face. so y/n, haruhi you are girls. biologically speaking. haruhi said. a boy in our neighborhood put gum in our hair so we cut it all off. oh tamiki sighed and closed the curtain. i put on my ragedy old out fit and messed up my hair. then i walked outand looked down to see that my chest has grown quit a bit. i sigh. then i look at haruhi. i grab her wet clothes and washed them and dried them while see took care of my phone.

play song

 today was weird but i have a feeling is gonna be even weirder.

I run and run a thousand miles, and I am barely breathing.
Only the fuel of a passionate heart keeps this body strong and moving forward.
Could it be I found a place to rest? How far until I'm OK?
Trees of the town reveal the time has come once again to shift our shade and colors.

The world always changes around us but weakness will always remain;
Through all the pain, believe in who we are right here and now!

Raise one hand to the sky; raise them both lift them high!!
And you'll cut through the darkness make it go!
The time to start is now! And I can show you how.
Start with me, and the world will be even bigger than ever before.

next time  the host club cosplays.

HEY YALLL how do you like it so far huh it think it should get even better from here and i think i have missed some lyrics im not sure but hey im still going to keep writing even during classes. so i need you to support me and keep reading and mabey even vote.