Chapter 46

A/N: I can't believe you guys don't have faith in Quinn. Damn! The comments were just. . . CRUCIAL !

WiFi IS BACK ON ! ! ! ! 😩🙌
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn POV

SHIT!

I looked over at the clock in my office and noticed it was like 2 in the morning. I bet Ty is sleep right now. She's gonna be hella pissed at me when I get home. I was just suppose to be here for a couple minutes then a new shipment came in and I had to check it and then it all went downhill from there.

I looked at my phone and there was 15 missed calls. 10 from Ty, 1 from Derek and 4 from Candice. She obviously didn't get the memo. When I see her I'll let her know what's up cause she ain't gone be fucking shit up for me.

I got up and headed out, locking up during the process. I pulled up to my house about 10 minutes later and saw all the lights out. Well at least she won't yell at me now.

I walked into the house and up the stairs as quiet as I could be, careful enough to not wake the kids or Ty. I quickly changed and got in the bed with Ty. The minute I got in she turned around and faces me snuggling closer to me. I instantly wrapped my arm around her and fell asleep.

Tyla POV

When I woke up this morning I felt Quinn's arm around me. I don't even remember him getting into bed. The last thing I remembered was falling asleep around 11 trying to stay up but it wasn't happening. I cautiously removed Quinn's arm and went to the bathroom. I had the sudden urge to go pee. When I came back out Quinn was up wiping the sleep from his eyes.

Me: So where were you?

Quinn: Man, I fell asleep at the Trap and none of them niggas thought to come check on me. I promise.

I looked at him to see if he was lying but he wasn't.

Me: I believe you

Quinn: Good now come here

I slowly walked over to him then climbed on his lap straddling his waist.

Quinn: Gimme some suga

Me: lol why are you so stupid

Quinn: Yeah but you love this stupid-

He was cut off by the ringing of his phone. When he looked at it he instantly got an attitude and I immediately knew who it was.

Me: Why did you fuck with her in the first place?

Quinn: Man she was just a quick fuck then she started getting clingy.

I simply rolled my eyes and got off of him. I need to go check on my babies.

Quinn: Where you going?

Me: To check on my kids

When I walked in Jay's room he was still sleeping. I decided to let him sleep in and I went to check on Ky. She was up in her crib rolling around. I went and picked her up.

Me: Hey mommas. How are you?

She just giggled and started reaching around. When I got downstairs Quinn was laid out on the couch texting.

Me: Wassup whicha?

Quinn: Ain't you suppose to be doing something?

Me: Umm no! Am I suppose I be doing something Quinn?

Quinn: Yeah! Making me my breakfast

Me: Boy you lucky I'm holding her cause ya ass was about to get got. lol