Chapter 47

I didn't even really need to ask what you guys wanted. Looking at the comments all I got was 'Long Chapter' and about 5 people wanted a 'Q&A'

I could possibly do a Q&A at the end of the book if you guys want me to.

Well here's ya'll 'Looonnngggggggg Chapter' lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyla POV

Quinn: I wanna get a Tattoo

Me: Are you asking or telling me?

Quinn: I'm just letting you know that I want to go get another one

Me: ok what do you want it to say?

Quinn: Thug Life

Me: 😑 -_- 😑 -_- 😑-_- 😑 Hell No!

Quinn: Why not ?

Me: Why would you get that?

Quinn: I was shot and I survived

Me: No! Just stop right now. I'm going to pretend like I didn't hear you say any of that.

Quinn: Lol nah I just playin. I was thinking about getting something that has to do with y'all on there.

Me: Well then ok. Let me know when you wanna get that

Quinn: You and I should get matching tattoos !

Me: I'll think about it

Quinn: Yeah me too

I walked away and let Quinn think to himself. I went upstairs to check on Ky. She's been quiet lately and usually she would be up making baby noises. Jay is out with grandma today. They went to the festival. Kyla is not yet big enough for that yet. We'll give her another year before we go to any festivals, plane rides or anything cause you never know when her mood will change.

When I got in her room she was sound asleep...or so I thought. This baby was laying there with her eyes closed and the minute I walked up to the crib they opened. A little to quick if you ask me. Her bottom lip started to quiver letting me know she was going to cry. I picked her up and rocked her.

Me: You know you act like Quinn right?

....

Me: He whines and when he doesn't get his way he'll cry.

I didn't even see Quinn before he had to comment.

Quinn: I do not. I simply pout

Me: Really there kinda the same thing

Quinn: Not to me

I just looked at him. Sometimes I worry about him. I headed back downstairs with Ky so she could eat something. Come to think of it, I'm hungry too.

Me: Quinn!

Quinn: . . . .

Me: Quinn!

Quinn: . . . .

Me: QUENTIN AUGUST

Quinn: Dang! what?

Me: I'm hungry

Quinn: Well what do you want me to do about it?

Me: Get me something please

Quinn: Ok what?

Me: Order Chinese 🍱

He got up and went to order us some Chinese food. In the mean time Ky will have to settle for her Gerber baby food.

I looked over at my phone and saw that someone was calling. I slid the screen to answer.

*Phone Convo*