Chapter 4

As Isabel walked to Clarisies room, she wondered if she was doing the right thing. Should she keep the girl as a sorceress or leave her be and allow her to live the pampered life as a princess. Isabal didnt want to take chances because she was dangerous now that she knew the powers of the sorceress girl. She walked to where Venn had once been in the same room. She looked around the lab. Old but yet very familiar. She was regaining knowledge of her past life. Nothing to short nothing to long in the memories.

"Clarisse, I need to speak with you." Isabel says.

Clarisse's  blonde curls snapped around as she had been shocked to know that Isabel was still there. She put a hand over that annoying little necklace she wore. She saw that it was familiar but still having no idea what the significance of the thing.

"Yes Isabel?" Clarisse says, busying herself with putting the books away.

"I have a proposal for you." Isabel says, choosing her words carefully.

"What is it Isabel?" Clarisse says, turning her full attention to the green eyed shifter.

"Will you be the Sorceress for the royal family? I know it sounds like an impending notion. Yes, it may sound like I am knocking you down a few pegs. But you will be treated as you always have been. But expected to do more work." Isabel stumbled over her words.

Clarisse looked horrified at Isabel. Be taken away from her title. Given the notion that she was being knocked down a few pegs in society. She wanted to answer with mean words that would send this shifter princess cowering back to her woods. But Clarisse knew better. Isabel was a shifter. She had nothing to fear, she is the thing to fear. You defy her words, you are asking for a death wish.

"I'll be treated the same as I have always?" She ask, Isabel nods "I will be granted access to anything I want?" again Isabel nods.

"Everything you need. But you need to run it by me." Isabel says, noting the shift in Clarisse's mood.

"Why run it by you?" Clarisse ask.

"Because if its for a certain thing, I need to know that. I cant have another rouge sorceress running around." Isabel's words are exactly as she said.

"Of course your majesty." Clarisse says, mockingly bowing.

Isabel doesn't pay attention to the bow. Her mind is focused somewhere else. Another memory had appeared in her head. A girl that was younger than her, with brown hair was wearing the same necklace as Clarisse was wearing. She understood it was hers. She held out her hand to Clarisse.

"What?" she asked.

"Give me the necklace." Isabel says reaching for it.

"Why? It was from the royal jewels." Clarisse says covering the necklace.

"It shouldn't of been in there. Give it NOW." Isabel says, her voice stronger.

Clarisse unyieldingly gave over the necklace. Isabel looked at the little bird dangling from the chain. The sign of the shifter. It was the shifters. Although Isabel wasn't the shifter, she would keep it. Hold it and treasure it. Not let anyone touch it. As she walked towards the throne room she heard quite whispering. She noticed it was coming for a hallway off to the right. It was two guards speaking. She streaked down that hall as wolf. Scaring the guards back into their job. She shifted in front of them. "No dilly dalling. We have plans." She says as she walks back to the throne room.