Chapter 2

Isabel turned to look at Rokan, her green eyes questioning his sanity. Was he really offering her a chance at killing him. Wanting to hurt him was out of the question. He was the king, no question. he had fought devotedly, against Krear and Albin fairly. He and Clariess fought, they won. She looked down at her hands, they didn't have the sorcerers blood on them anymore. She had killed Albin, she let Krear die. She hadn't told him that she was his sister.

"I need air." Isabel said, not as a statement but a command.

Rokan stood, and Will stiffened. She eyed them carefully and walked to her doors. She looked back at them, they were staring after her. There eyes wide with..... well there wasn't a way to describe what they saw. She strode to her mirror and looked at herself. Her eyes were green, her blonde tresses flowing down her back. She examined herself closer, her eyes flashed several emotions.  Regret, hate, love, fear and everything in between. She looked at her facial features, they seemed sharper, more defined.

"Then go get some air. You don't have to ask permission." Will says.

Isabel spun around, looking at Will. Her eyes fell upon him. She walked halfway to him then stopped. She looked regal enough to ascend the throne. She bristled for a bit than let out a deep breath.

"I didn't ask permission. I stated that I needed air. I don't ask anyone anything. My only job is to rule my domain as I was taught." Isabel said, sounding like a true ruler. "By my own domain I mean my own person. I am not told what to do. I do what I must. And at the moment, what I need to do is think."

Isabel walked out of the room. Leaving Will and Rokan to leave on there own. She walked to the palace stables, her hands shaking and her breath uneven. She shifted away then uneven breathing. Her head was full of thoughts. Was she really going to do this? Was she going to allow Rokan to rule by her side. He wasn't going to be allowed to interfier with court affairs. He was allowed to endow himself with political stances but that's it.

Isabel walked back to the front gate but froze. She could feel eyes on her back. She turned to see Clariess standing with books in her hand. She shifted her smell and she could smell Ven on them. She straightend and regarded her with utter apologies.

"Didn't feel you coming up behind." says Isabel.

"Its fine. I wasn't paying attention myself." Clariess says passing by.

She watched as the sorceress walked pass into the castle. She had reasons to hate Clairess but allowing her to be part wasn't an option. She wanted to keep her as a sorceress. Every ruling family had ether a sorcerer or a sorceress. She had one at hand, why not use it. Isabel followed after, her mind set on what she wanted to so.