Chapter 2~Tyrannomon

??? : "She is here finally"

??? : "Shh you will wake her up"

??? : "sorry but it has been a long time"

Two voices were talking quietly but sophia could hear it as groan slipped from her mouth then slowly she opened up her eyes,as her vision focused she saw two strange creatures looking down at her,quickly she sat up and continued to look at them.

Sophia : "w..who are you two"

Chikaimon : "My name is Chikaimon and this digimon is called Salamon"

Salamon : "Its a pleasure to meet you Sophia i hope we do a great job"

Sophia : "pleasure to meet you but how do you know my name and more importantly where am i"

Chikaimon explained to her that she was in the Digital World,home to Digimon,sophia blinked then looked around then stood up slowly as a digivice was strapped to her wrist she looked at it wondering if this was what fell out of the sky.

Salamon : "that is your digivice it will help us to digivolve and get stronger when the time is right"

Sophia : "digi what?"

All of a sudden a fireball came out of nowhere quickly Salamon and Chikaimon protected their partner as both growled then a voice spoke out,when it did a red looking dinosaur with green stripes on it's back and tail came out from the shadows.

Tyrannomon : "So this is the puny human you digimon's have been hiding from the master"

Chikaimon : *growls* "one we don't follow his orders!"

Salamon : "plus because he is the ruler now we will not surrender or become his puppets!"

Chikaimon : "we will protect our tamer with our lifes!"

Sophia's eyes widen when she heard what Chikaimon and smiled softly at both of them as the both of them looked back at her with a smile then nodded,sophia nodded back then faced the dinosaur digimon called Tyrannomon.

Tyrannomon : "very well i guess i will have to teach you three some manners"

Sophia : "Bring it!"

The battled went off as Tyrannomon launched one of his attacks which was a fireball,with Sophia's order to her partner's both counter attacked with their attacks,even though Tyrannomon was a champion and his attacks could out power Salamon's and Chikaimon's attack,but both of them didn't care and continued to fight. 

Chikaimon : "He is strong Salamon but we must protect our tamer!"

Salamon : "Agreed lets attack together"

Chikaimon : "you got it"

As sophia watched both of the digimon stood side by side then salamon summoned her attack which was saint ray and Chikaimon used firefly inferno,as the two attacks joined together it hit the digimon causing a bit of damage but not alot.

Continuing to watch the battle sophia felt hopeless as her partners were almost out of energy while Tyrannomon had more,he then unleashed a powerful dark fireball attack which Chikaimon and Salamon both tried to block it,but the attack over powered them and left them badly injured laying on the ground.

Sophia : "Chikaimon,Salamon!"

Running to her partners she kneeled down beside and held them close as they were getting weaker,tears ran down her cheeks,Tyrannomon laughed and approached but the two stood up weakly and yelled into the sky,a light beam crashed down from the sky onto them giving them their last strength for their final powerful attack.

Salamon & Chikaimon : "We won't give up we will protect Sophia!"

Sophia nodded with a smile then noticed her digivice was glowing ever so brightly could it mean that the light beam that hit her partners give them the strength,and not to give up also knowing once again the light has arrived.

Sophia : "Salamon! Chikaimon! i can hear your heart beats!"

Chikaimon : "yes and we can hear it lets finish this digimon off!"

Sophia : "Right!"

With the light getting stronger by each minute Tyrannomon couldn't move as it was paralyzed by it,both of her partners then called out a powerful light attack form of a dragonfly then launched it towards the Digimon,as soon the attack hit him Tyrannomon fell to the ground as the light around her partners vanished and both collapsed onto the ground.

To be continued.