Chapter 18~Ophanimon and the Celestial Guardian's

Jet : "hang on sophia i will get you out of there"

??? : "i wont let you do that the lord needs the light from the girl"

Jet : "Salamon and Chikaimon try to get sophia free and i will deal with this creep"

Both of them nodded then proceeded towards sophia while the white hair male called out two dark digimon of his one was a ultimate and another a mega digimon who were extremely powerful even just looking at them.

Metal Greymon : "Jet stand back and let us handle it"

Black Metal Greymon : "we will show this guy what we are made of"

Daemon : "hm you think you can win"

Cerberumon: "we shall defeat you here xros go after the two light digimon!"

The white hair male who was called Xros proceeded after the two digimon,jet followed him aswell but xros was much faster then him,Eventually the two digimon arrived at the barrier where it was around sophia and then used their attacks to break it.

Salamon : "Sophia!"

Chikaimon : "Please wake up"

Galacticmon : "Ha fools it is to late she is gone and so is the light"

A voice spoke out then in the darkness there he was the dark digimon lord Galacticmon who has awakened his look and voice sent shiver down everyone's spine making anyone unable to move at all giving devimon and the other's to attack.

Everyone : "NO!"

With Galacticmon here the dark digimon's powers have grown overwhelming jet's and everyone's digimon causing great damage,along with the side of Galacticmon's dark wind all the digimon has returned to their rookie forms.

Sophia : "ugh"

With a groan sophia finally has woken up holding her head she then sat up looking around wondering where she was then looked behind her was a strong powerful digimon called Galacticmon who gazed at her with a smirk.

Sophia : "Salamon who is that digimon"

Salamon : "Galacticmon the evil digimon!"

Chikaimon : "we wont let you take her"

Both of them stood infront of sophia preparing to attack but the digimon just laughed,sophia looked around seeing sean's,jet's,kai's and lucas's partners badly injured as their energy was getting weak.

Sophia : "everyone..you all gave up your energy to save me.."

Tears falls down her cheeks as galacticmon just laughs and prepares to finish them off,a tear dropped onto her digivice as it the digivice then rose to the sky surrounded with beautiful light its rays spread to guilmon and the other's.

Veemon : "this light its so warm.."

Terriermon : "come on guys lets finish this once and for all"

All of them then rose to their feet and roared in the air then they began to digivolve into their mega forms,but it was different to salamon and chikaimon both digivolved to their ultimate forms.

The two then fused together to make a mega called Ophanimon,Galacticmon growled in anger as this was not suppose to happen and proceeded to attack sophia but her digimon stopped his attack with her powerful celestial attack.

Ophanimon : "Galacticmon you corrupted innocent digimon to attack the tamers and the other's digimon do you have no shame"

Galacticmon : "Hmph what does it matter i have the light and no one can not stop me"

Celestial Crimson Gallantmon : "we will defeat you"

Celestial Wargreymon : "even if we give up our lifes it wont be nothing"

Sean : "that's right we promised Jijimon and the other digimon also King Drasil and the royal knights"

Kai,Lucas&Jet : "WE WILL DEFEAT YOU!

Galacticmon : "Then show me your power!"

Using once of his claws a hole appeared then began to suck in devimon and the other's also the white hair male then it closed up,once that was done he began to change into a different form that looked like a dragon digimon but a little bit twisted but much darker and stronger this time.

To be continued.