Chapter 17~The Dark World

??? : "its amazing isn't it"

A voice spoke and like before the figure came out of pool of darkness the same figure who looked like jet but it wasn't him and also beside him was Skull Setamon  he grinned holding his staff in his hand.

Magnamon : "what is amazing"

Craniamon : "tell us human!"

Then all of a sudden the roof of the castle smashed open and up in the sky was a dark vortex everyone's eyes widen seeing sophia asleep floating in the middle of the dark vortex,then all of a sudden two great dark hands appeared and wrapped around her.

Salamon : "Guys i am sorry they got sophia we tried  to protect her"

Chikaimon : "but they were to powerful"

Sophia's partners came running to them with sadness both of them then stopped then looked up at the sky seeing that these great dark hands was wrapped around sophia. Both of them yelled at her but it was useless.

??? : "hahahaha! this is perfect we have the light and now my master can awaken in his true form"

Examon : "I don't think so!"

A dragon looking digimon called Examon flew into the air with his lance and prepared to strike the other royal knights did the same but the darkness wind was to strong for them,it blew them back into the castle.

Jet : "Agumon and black agumon digivolve now!"

Lucas,Sean &Kai : "you too guys its time to digivolve!"

Agumon and everyone nodded and digivolved into their champions but even if they were not strong enough to stop this their only choice was to digivolve to their ultimate's and finally their mega forms.

Skull Setamon :"you guys will never reach her or defeat us"

With that said his staff began to glow then dark digimon began to appear one by one making everyone out numbered,the white hair male called his partner as both of them vanished like before.

With a laughter both were gone also the two dark hands and sophia were gone the vortex still remained but had a barrier around it,now surrounded by these dark digimon they have to fight them. 

Jesmon : "you guys go and save her we will handle them"

Lucas : "that is crazy all by yourself!"

Crusadermon : "don't worry about us your friend needs you"

Looking at their partners everyone nodded and smiled then looking back at King Drasil also the royal knights they fled out of the castle and headed to the entrance of the vortex,but there had to be a way to get in.

Taomon : "Tamers!"

Gargomon :"Taomon why are you here"

He held out his hand revealing a some sort of digi core which sparkled then all of a sudden Gargomon and everyone began to digivolve into their ultimate forms,as it succeeded but then bright beams from each of the digi lords of the colour's were aimed towards the vortex.

Watching in amazement the barrier then shattered and then a light path appeared before them which would lead them into the vortex,With no hesitation everyone walked up the path and into the vortex.

King Drasil : "Your our last hope"

As they came into the vortex their eyes widened seeing everything covered in darkness it was like the digital world but in darkness,a voice spoke out and then he appeared once again not the figure but the digimon Skull Setamon.

Sean : "you guys go ahead i will take care of this digimon"

Everyone nodded and headed on it felt like a maze but then noticed a corridor leading to a beautiful decorated room,a digimon then stepped out of the shadow's it was devimon who was smirking. 

Lucas : "Carry on this digimon is mine to deal with"

Kai and jet both nodded then continued on which felt like a hour to them but then another room appeared filled with dark plants and some ruins,to their surprise it was no then ever Lady Devimon.

With kai taking her jet hurried along until finally they arrived what looked at some ruins of a temple and in the middle was sophia still asleep,jet approached her but a strong barrier around stopped his movements.

To be continued.