5. Family

Jungkook P.O.V

Wow, I feel bad for her. That her family is neglecting her. And this party is such a nice way to say thank you. Wait... What the hell am I thinking? Jeon Jungkook, You. Hate. This. Woman. The two other maids already left. She is actually a good danc- Nope... The rest of the evening, she ignored me. She didn't even look at me. Why does this bother me...? Wait, no. This isn't bothering me at all. Nope... Everyone's attention was on Shana. Pfft... It isn't her birthday... Attention seeker... Eventually, we sat in a circle and some people were a little drunk. Shana didn't even take one sip of alcohol. Pfftt... Acting so adult. We were playing Truth or Dare. The bottle landed on me and I saw Chanyeol-hyung smirking.

"Jungkook-ah, truth or dare?" "Dare" I said bravely. I saw him smirking even more. Aishh what have I gotten myself into? Chanyeol was also a little drunk. "Jungkook, I dare you to dance to girl group songs. Right here, right now" I hate you Chanyeol-hyung. I saw Shana breaking down from laughter. I went to the middle of the circle and Chanyeol took out his phone for the music. "I only do it if you guys don't film it. "Araseo" Everyone agreed. I took a deep breath while I was thinking how to murder Chanyeol later. (A/N: just imagine the suit with it)

Shana P.O.V

I laughed my ass off when Jungkook started to dance. It really made everything better when Hoseok and Namjoon started to dance with him as well. I fell down backward and laughed so hard. Jungkook sat back down on his place and hid his face in embarrassment. He turned the bottle and it landed on me. Fml... He smirked. "Shana-ah, truth or dare?" "Dare" Wait... Damn it... "Araseo, mmm. Let me think" He smirked. Chanyeol walked over to Jungkook and whispered something in his ear. "Really, hyung?!" Chanyeol nodded. "YAH CHANYEOL. WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM" Chanyeol just smirked and walked out of the room. "Just wait, Shana-ah" "Aish..." Chanyeol came back, apparently from the music room since he had a guitar in his hand. "Shana-ah you have to sing 3 songs while playing the guitar for us" -Jungkook. "BWO?!" "Aish Shana. Calm down. You're really good" "Fine... No filming" Everyone agreed. I thought for a while of the three songs.

Demons - Imagine Dragons (Cover by Sunn ST. Claire)

Mirrors - Justin Timberlake (Cover by Alessia Cara)

Love - Lana Del Rey (Cover by Kathleen Nguyen)

Everyone cheered as I was done. "Never knew that you could speak English..." -Namjoon. "I'm half American. Father's side" "Ah, that's so cool!" Everyone started complimenting me and I'm not good with compliments. "Let's continue!" I turned the bottle and we continued to play the game. It was around midnight and the most people already left. Yoona and GOT7 decided to crash here for a night so I just let them. They already went upstairs. EXO already left since they had practice tomorrow. Bangtan stayed for a while. Jin and Jimin helped me clean up. There were many cupcakes left and no cake.