40. One Happy Family [END]

Jungkook P.O.V

We did our end pose and everyone started to hug each other. I saw Shana stumbling a bit. I quickly run to her before she fell. I caught her just in time and Mark-hyung jumped up the stage. I shook her around while calling her name. The paramedics came and carried her away. Mark went with her and we had to stay on the stage for the announcement. Our team was holding each others hands as the host stood between the two groups. "It was a very hard decision. The judges counted my the camera's in your living room..." What? Everyone was surprised. "..., by the way the members treat and care for each other, the dance practices and the performances. The group who won is..." He opened the card and smiled. "ONE THOUSAND DANCE STUDIOS" We cheered and jumped up, hugging each other. Jieun and Jimin kissed and so did Yoona and Hoseok and Hanbin and Areum. We took the cup and held it up in the air.

Shana P.O.V

I woke up. My head hurt a little. "Guys, she's awake" I heard someone shout. I saw Jungkook and Mark hovered over me. "What happened?" "You passed out after the end-pose" -Jungkook. I carefully sat up, still feeling a little dizzy. "Anyeong oppa" "Anyeong" He smiled brightly. "Wae, don't you call me oppa? I saved you three times" I chuckled at his jealousy. So many people walked in but luckily the room was big. "Anyeong, everyone" I greeted them. "Gwenchana?" -Youngjae. I smiled, thinking of a way to mess with Jungkook. "Nae. Gomawo oppa" I smiled at him and he gasped. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" -Jungkook. "Did everyone just hear that? SHE CALLED ME OPPA" Jungkook looked mad and I just laughed at his angry face. "HAHA HYUNG! She only did that to mess with Jungkook!" -BamBam. Youngjae looked so disappointed.

"Shana, mianhae" I heard my mother. "I'm really sorry about neglecting you and not being a mother for you" "Nae, I'm also sorry. Your mother and I should've treated you better. Can you forgive us?" They seemed sincere. I looked and Jungkook and he nodded. I looked at them again and smiled. They smiled too. The kids ran to me and jumped on my bed. "EOMMA!" They cheered and I chuckled. "Aigoo. My handsome and beautiful kids" I hugged them. After I released them they jumped on Jungkook who was sitting on the ground besides the bed. Everyone was talking to each other and it was like we were one big happy family. I smiled seeing the people I love mingling with each other. My parents finally came to like GOT7.

~A Few Hours Later~

Jungkook was carrying me bridal style to the car and GOT7 helped us with the luggage. The kids wanted to come with us in the car but eomma and appa wanted a little time with them so I let them drive with them. Jungkook was driving and I was feeding him snacks. "Shana..." "Nae..." "Can you sing for me?" "Wae?" I whined. "I love your voice" I remembered the whole 'saying I love you' part ans grinned as I had something cheesy in my mind. "Aish, araseo. But only because I love you" I smiled at him. "YASSS. CHEESY BUT YASS" I laughed at his silliness. "What do you want me to sing?" "You choose" I thought for a while. I decided to sing Hi, Hello by DAY6. After I was done begged for another one. "Please. I just love your voice" He pouted and I couldn't resist that. "Fine" I groaned. I felt to lazy to sing and with that the perfect song popped up in my head. Be Lazy by DAY6.

We soon arrived home and Jungkook sat me down on the couch. A small party here was held because apparently, WE WON. GOT7 had a schedule so they couldn't come and the colleagues had to work. EXO had the practice, the other dance members went to see their family and Shania had to work. We were with 21 people. I put on some music and my mother sat with Lisa besides me and my father sat with Jaemin besides me. "Eomma, are these your eomma and appa?" -Jaemin. I nodded. "Nae" "Halmeoni~ Halabeoji~"  They cheered and we chuckled. Jungkook's parents also joined. "These are appa's appa and eomma" I said to them. "Jaemin-oppa" "Nae, Lisa" "We have a real family now" "That's true" "YEEEY" They cheered and I laughed. "Halmeoni, can you braid my hair like eomma always does?" Lisa asked my mother. She raised her eyebrows and looked at me. I just nodded and she looked back at Lisa. "Sure" She went to sit somewhere else and appa and Jungkook's father went to the library to talk business.