Patient 74

The new patient was beautiful... In a manly way of course. His eyes lured me in and I couldn't look away. I was finally shook out of my trance when a female patient screamed.

Her name was Susan I think, and she was about 40-45 years old. Susan launched out of her seat with a pen in her hand, heading straight for patient 74. The room was completely silent as the guards from the sides of the room ran to the action. They slammed her to the ground and stuck a needle in her arm to sedate her. Everyone's eyes were open wide, including the new patient who almost got stabbed with a pen his first day.

The guards holding on to the new patients arms walked him over to my table I always sat in alone. They pushed him down to the chair and unlocked the handcuffs on his wrists. His eyes remained on me as he got comfortable in the seat across from me. I couldn't believe I was attracted to a mental patient, he was just so alluring. We sat in silence for a few minutes when he finally muttered in a deep voice "hello love."

Damn... His voice was low and sexy just like the rest of him. "Hi" I quietly replied. I couldn't be afraid of him. His large arms showed through his shirt and I could tell he can overpower anyone in this room. I couldn't let him know that he made me and everyone else timid.

"So what are you in here for?" Honestly I was wondering the same thing about him.

"You first" I could hear my voice shaking. He seamed so calm while I was squirming in my seat in his presence.

"I Might have killed my best friend, no biggie."

Wow he was one of those guys, total turn off.

"That's nice" I rudely shoot back. "Feisty, I like you already." He said with a sexy tone. He made me melt like no one has ever before and I didn't even know him.

The staff brought out food to all the patients now. The meals here I swear aren't even food. they taste like cardboard and look the same. I'm glad I didn't have to answer his question because I'm afraid he would judge me on what I did. I don't even know why because he murdered someone too. I wanted to know his story, correction: I needed to know his story.

"So what happened?" I ask out of the blue. "mmhm" he finished chewing, "I wont tell you anything until you tell me your name."

"I'm Adrianna, but I prefer Adi." I was waiting for an answer but it never came. Maybe I was too rude and he was done talking to me. He just kept chewing his fake food and swallowing it like he couldn't tell the difference. Finally after a few minutes of silence he replied. "You're bad at socializing Adrianna. Anyways, I'm Harry, Harry styles."