A Kiss

Emily woke up! It's 6:30 am and starts getting ready to go to college. "Second day!" She says while she rubs her eyes. She's very tired and wants to go back to sleep. "It's like the room is spinning" she says. She finally gets up and brushes her teeth. She brushes her long blond hair and ties it into a bun. "Perfect!" She says while smiling :) Let's take a selfie now!

She picks her clothes and then goes downstairs to eat breakfast

She picks her clothes and then goes downstairs to eat breakfast. "Good morning Emily" says Aaron. "Hi!" shouted Emily. Emily was really in good mood but she doesn't know why? They both eat breakfast and are talking. It was 7:00 am and they both need to get to college. They go inside the car and Emily turns on the radio. Her favorite song played "Let me love you" by Justin Bieber! She sang "Don't you give up nah nah nah I won't give up nah nah nah,Let me love you,Let me love you!" "You sing really nice Emily, why don't you sing in public" Aaron asked. "Umm I don't know I don't like to" said Emily. Aaron suddenly started talking about his bestfriend Lewis. Emily rolled her eyes. She knew why he was talking about him. Lewis likes Emily that's why! Emily ignores Aaron and stares out the window. *sigh* if only I can find someone who I love and someone who loves me back" she whispered to herself. They finally got to college. "Emily!" shouted Daisy! "I have to talk to you!" "Ok" said Emily. "Don't tell no one" whispered Daisy. "I won't" Emily whispers. "I like Mason" she said and she started blushing. "Awwwww" said Emily. I'll totally ship you two!" The bell rings and they go to class. Emily and Daisy are walking to class until Mason grabs Daisy's hand. "Can I talk to you please" he ask her. "Uh ok" she answers nervously. "I guess they don't care to be late to class." Emily says. Emily, Aaron and his friends go to class. "Hello Class, I have an something to tell you all." "I'm gonna give you a group project and it's due next week, I'll pick your partners right now" Ms.Morales was about to talk until Mason and Daisy both get inside the classroom. "Why are you late?" the professor ask. "We went to the bathroom, sorry professor it won't happen again" they both answer. "It better not now go sit down" "Alright as I was saying Aaron and Bailey" (Bailey really loves Aaron, she would do anything for him to be hers) "Emily and Jake, Mason and Daisy etc" Emily rolls her eyes she knows they won't get work done because Jake never does his work. Classes ended and Emily went to talk to Jake about the project. "Hey Jake, just wanted to know how we're gonna do this project and where? We can come to my house if you wa-" Before Emily can finish her sentence Jake interupts "I'm not working on it, i don't care about it if you want you do it,!" Emily wants to really slap him but she takes a deep breath and leaves! "Aaron let's go" she shouts. "Alright" he says. They walk to the car and as soon as they enter he ask "What happened Emily?" "I don't want to talk about it" she frowns. They get home and Emily starts working on there,no her project. "God I hate him so much!" She says in her head. It's 11:00 and finally Emily goes to sleep. The next day she woke up doing the same thing she does. Aaron drives her to college. As soon as they get there Jake walks up to her and says "Sorry about yesterday I'll help you with the project I wasn't in a good mood but I felt bad for making you do it all by yourself" " Whatever ill meet you after school to go to my house,bye" Emily says. She goes to her classes them her classes ended. She goes to campus waiting for her brother. "Emily" screamed Daisy! "I have to tell you something" "Me and Mason are dating!" "Aww" Emily says. I'm so happy for you Daisy". Aaron and Jake walk up to Emily and say "Come on let's go" " Ok!" She says rolling her eyes. The car drive was silent. Until Aaron started talking about Lewis again! "Gosh he's so annoying" Emily says to herself. "He's a good guy Emily you should hang out with him" Aaron tells her. "Yeah ok" Emily replies. They get home and Jake and Emily go to Emily's room. "We're gonna work on a project Aaron" " Ok" Aaron says. They go upstairs to Emily's room until Jake turns around and trips and falls on top of Emily... There lips are a few centimeters apart. Until...Jake presses his lips against Emily's and they kiss!