Jealousy

Previously on the chapter "Feelings?"
Emily and Jake both stare at each other for a moment. They both bite there lips "Gosh I want to feel those soft lips again" Emily says in her mind. Jake suddenly takes her head leans it over softly and he kisses her. They both kiss and there lost in there world. They kissing but all of a sudden they hear footsteps. They both stop kissing "Emily and Jake food is ready!" Aaron shouts. "We will be right there" they both say. They both stare at each other and blush. They go downstairs to eat then Jake leaves. Emily goes to her room "What's the matter with me! 😰 He's my brothers bestfriend!" She whispers. "I can't anymore... I.... have feelings for him!!!!!"
Jakes P.O.V
"What did I just do, I shouldn't have done that!! Jake your stupid he's your bestfriends sister! I just couldn't resist the temptation to kiss her!" He says. Jake blushes. "I'm in love with her...."
Back to Emily's P.O.V
"No I can't have have feelings for him he is a player what if he just wants to use me😥" Emily continues to talk to herself. Until eventually she falls asleep. Jake and Emily both dream about each other. Then came day. Emily wakes up at 6:25 and goes to take a shower then she brushes her teeth. "It's finally friday" she says. "I can't see his face I'll just ignore him." She picks her clothes and brushes her hair. "I'm all ready let's go eat breakfast!" She goes downstairs and sees her brother. They both eat and then go to the car. "Emily I haven't seen you hang out with Lewis" Aaron tells her. "He's a very nice guy!" Emily just rolls her eyes "Leave me alone already Aaron!" Emily replies. "Emily I just want what's best for you! Remember what happened with Alex 2 years ago, Lewis is a nice guy!" Aaron shouts. "What ever! Emily says. The rest of the car ride was silent. They finally got to college, and Jake is right there talking to Lewis then he looks at Emily. Emily just looks the other way looking for Daisy and hoping she wasn't with Mason. Emily found Daisy but she was kissing Mason. Emily walks away she didn't want to interrupt them. Soon the bell rings and everyone goes to class. In every class Jake kept on looking over at Emily. Emily just blushed and tried to avoid eye contact with him.In the hallways it was the same thing Emily kept ignoring him. At the end of the day Jake came up to her "Why have you been ignoring me?'' he ask. "Who me no I haven't!" Emily replies. Jake rolled his eyes. "Come on Emily is it because of what happened yesterday?" he asks. Emily nods her head. "Look I'm sorry and I wont do it again just forget about it!'' he says. "Ok what ever I don't care anymore I don't even remember it its a memory that's trash!'' Emily was furious. But those words suddenly brake Jake! "So are we going to your house are you just gong to keep staring at me like that!" Jake shouts. Emily rolls her eyes "What ever lets go" Emily says. They walk to Aaron and he says bye to Lewis. "Bye Emily" he says and then winks at her. Emily just pretends to smile. Jake gives Lewis the death glare! They get in the car and the ride was silent. It was really awkward until "Hey ive seen you have been talking more to Lewis, how's that going" Aaron ask. "Fine!" Emily replies. Jake rolls his eyes he didn't like Lewis now. "This idiot what are his intentions? Jake tells himself. They got to Emilys and as usual Jake and Emily go to her room to work on there project because its due Monday. They were very quiet. There was a weird tension in the air. They didn't even look at each other. They finished there project. It was 8:00 pm and Jake had to go. But before he left Jake touched Emily's hand for a second then left. Emily changed into her pjs and then opened her computer and went to Netflix. She went to the kitchen to make popcorn. "Pop Pop Pop" she hears ho the popcorn pops. Then she goes back to her room and receives a notification. (Instagram)Emily checks her phone ''A friend reguest from xBlack_Shadowx , ill accept it." she whispers. Before she can even look at computer her phone rings again. She checks her phone and reads a text....