I love you!

Previously on the chapter "A Secret"
Emily looks at the silver necklace and stares at it. Thinking about how lucky she was and eventually she went to sleep. Jake was also thinking about Emily and how much he was excited about telling Emily his feelings! They both fell also like they couldn't explain how they felt but they were thinking about each other. Emily suddenly woke up and looked out the window. "Feels like I didn't sleep,its already 6:00!" She mumbled. She picked out her soft clothes and started to get ready for college. She grabbed the brush and brushed her long hair and started to braid it. "Done!"

She goes downstairs to eat breakfast

She goes downstairs to eat breakfast. As she went downstairs she heard someone winning. She goes into her brothers room and sees him still in bed. "Why are you still in bed wtf we're going to be late! It's already 6:45 and college starts at 7:10!" She yells. "Shut up my head hurts! I don't think I'm going to college today, I'm going to call Jake to come pick you up!" Aaron says while trying to get up. "Yes" Emily whispers and smiled. As Aaron talked to Jake, Emily went downstairs to eat. As soon as she finished she heard a car outside her house. "Emily, Jake is here!!" Aaron yells. "Ok bye brother,take care!" She yells back. Emily locks the door and runs to the car. "Hey Bae!😘" Jake says. "Hiii" Emily answers. Jake pulls her and starts to kiss her. "So you ready to go" he asks. "Yeah let's go I don't want to be late!" She answers. They drove off and got to college. They spent the rest of the day together because Aaron wasn't at school. But we're still careful because they didn't want anyone else to find out. After all there classes they went to the park! "Omg it's so beautiful" Emily says. "Just like you 😍" Jake replied. They both stare at each other... "I love you" he said. Emily's heart skipped a beat and said "I love you too".They both get close to each other and Jake started to kiss her. Then Jake took Emily home. "Bye Emily!" He said. "Bye" she says. They give each other a small kiss and Emily starts walking to her front door. But before she went inside Jake screamed "I loveeee youuu Emilyyy!". "I love you moreee❤️" she says. Jake waits until Emily goes inside her house and then drives off. Emily goes running to her room. "I love him so muchhh" she whispers. She changes into her pijamas.

 She changes into her pijamas

She lays on her bed.... thinking..about Jake. Until she remembers about Aaron. She goes running to his room and found him sleeping on the floor! "Aaron!!!!!" She yells. "Omggg whattt!!!" He screams. "Your on the floor!!" She replied. "Oh sorry I didn't even notice" he mumbled. "Do you feel better?" She asks. "Yeah" he replies. "It's late so I'm going back to sleep, goodnight" he said while going back to his bed. *Sigh* Emily goes back to her room and lays on her bed, then her phone vibrated.
(Instagram) Message: xBlack_Shadowx
xBlack_Shadowx: Hey beautiful 😉
xx.Emily.xx: Hey 😅
xBlack_Shadowx: Wyd 😍.                          xx.Emily.xx: Uh nth what about you 😄
xBlack_Shadowx: Texting a gorgeous girl😏
Emily blushed. "He's so cute 😳"  she whispers.
xBlack_Shadowx: I know you thinking about me 😉 Hey we should meet up at the park and talk sometime beautiful😜
xx.Emily.xx: Sure :) Which park though?
xBlack_Shadowx: Elmers Park, tomorrow at 4:00.
xx.Emily.xx: Alright goodnight see you tomorrow 🙂
xxBlack_Shadowx: Goodnight Princess Can't wait to see you tomorrow 😉😍.
Emily blushed "We are just friends right?" She says. Emily turns off her phone and goes to sleep. "Good thing tomorrow is Saturday" she mumbled. She close her eyes and goes to sleep.

Hey guys I'm so sorry I took so long to post this chapter. I got so busy this weekend :( I'm sorry. Hope you like this chapter. Comment on it!!