Chapter 13: You're Not My Dad

We finally got off the plane. It was freezing in Canada. I exhaled, amazed with how well I could see my breath. Justin laughed at me and wrapped his arm around me and Lexi leading us to the car that was waiting for us. We got in the car. Justin drove, I sat in the passenger seat, and Lexi sat in the back. We drove to his mom's house.

On the way there he gave us a little tour of Stratford. Lexi and I were fangirling the whole time.

"Tomorrow I will give you a longer tour." He told us.

After about 30 minutes of driving we pulled into the drive way of a small, but nice, two story house.

We grabbed our suitcases and bags and went inside. It was so cozy inside.

"Lexi you will get this guest bedroom," Justin said once we got upstairs. "And Soph you will get the one next to my room."

I went inside the room and put my stuff up. The room was medium size. It had a full size bed, desk, dresser, and a night stand that were all white. The walls were baby blue.

It was about 7 o'clock so I decided to organize my stuff and make it more homey. I put my pillows and blankets on the bed like I would at home and I put my clothes in the closet.

I laid on the bed and started reading my book. I hadn't noticed that Lexi had opened the door and she did what any normal best friend would do, she scared me.

She stood there wide eyed in the crack of the door silently. I looked up, saw her and jumped. I grabbed my shoe and threw it at her.

"Lexi!!!! Oh my gosh!! What are you doing?!"

The shoe hit a vase of flowers and it fell on the wood flooring and broke making a loud noise. Justin came running in.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" He knocked Lexi down and she fell on the floor with a loud thud.

Realizing what he did he helped her up.

"Lexi I'm so sorry!! What were you doing in here?!"

Before she could answer I stepped in.

"I was minding my own business when that creeper over there scared me and almost gave me a heart attack. So I threw my shoe at her and I missed and hit the vase."

Lexi had sat next to me on the bed.

"Okay well everyone is here so come on downstairs."

I got up my heart beating really fast. I walked next to Justin and he put his arm around me pulling me in close and I hid my face in his chest. We stood there for a second.

"Are you nervous?" He asked me.

I think he noticed I was shaking. I looked up at him.

"Nooo, I'm just about to meet the world's most famous pop star's family I'm not nervous at all." I said sarcastically.

"SAME!" Lexi yelled like she always does.

"Okay let's go." I said and Justin lead me and Lexi downstairs.

Pattie came and hugged me.

"Hi!! You must be Sophie! I'm so happy to finally meet you!!" She said pulling away.

"I am too!! You know you came to Beaumont Texas last summer for your book but I couldn't go.. I was at the lake but that Thursday my mom took me to go get it and I absolutely loved it. You are my role model."

She smiled. "That's wonderful!! I'm sorry you didn't get to go!! We could have met sooner!!"

"Yea. Oh and this," I pulled Lexi forward. "Is Lexi my best friend. She's also a big fan of Justin's. That actually how we became best friends. She's staying here so I have someone from Texas with me to experience this."