Chapter 35: Justin Bieber's New Gf a Slut?

Today is my first photo shoot ever. It's for Teen Vogues "Hottest Girl and Guy of the Summer" page.

Obviously I'm the hottest girl and Ansel Elgort is the hottest guy. Kaitlyn came with me so she could meet Ansel, she is OBSESSED.

I'm sitting in the dressing room waiting for my hair and make up crew playing on my phone. Kaitlyn was reading Mockingjay waiting for the photoshoot to be over so she could meet her "true love".

I set my phone down when the crew came in and sat in the chair in front of the mirror.

Then my phone buzzed.

"Kaitlyn can you grab that?" I saw her nod her head in the mirror as she reached for my phone.

"It's from My Baby and he says 'Good luck on your first photoshoot baby wish I could be there much love' with a kissy emoji."

"Tell em 'thank you baby I miss you'"

After 30 minutes of getting my hair and make up done I was finally ready.

My hair was loosely curled and down. I wore a black strapless dress with different color flowers at the top, the dress length went to my knees and it was puffy at the bottom. I wore black 6 inch heels and my makeup was dark which made my blue eyes pop out.

I took like 30 pictures by myself and 80 with Ansel. I made sure they only took pictures that weren't coupley-like to avoid a fight with Justin.

During our lunch break, Ansel, Kaitlyn and me all talked, mostly me and Ansel because Kaitlyn was so nervous.

I watched as Ansel took some more pictures after I had a costume change.

This time I wore a white with black lace tank top tucked in a black leather skirt with lace at the bottom and a gray tuxedo blazer with gold buttons. I wore plum color pumps.

I took more pictures by myself and with Ansel. By the end of it I was so tired. I now understand why Justin hates photoshoots.

Kaitlyn and Ansel took a liking to each other after the shoot. Ansel walked us to the car that would take us to me and Kaitlyn's house here in Miami.

Ansel opened the door for us and gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek and I smiled at him. I got in and almost collapsed in the car. He gave Kaitlyn a hug and a kiss on the cheek and she got in. He closed the door and waved to us as we drove away.

__________________

We got to the house and I collapsed on the couch. Kaitlyn fell into the chair beside me.

"So what's with you and Ansel?" I asked her.

"Nothing..." she blushed and smiled.

"Mhmm sure it's nothing. I saw the way you two were looking at each other. By the way I ship it." I winked

"Do you really think he looked at me like that?" Her eyes sparkled with love.

"Really you couldnt see it?" I asked her shocked.

"Nope."

Then my phone started buzzing.

A picture of me and Justin popped up and My Baby came up.

"Hey babe. What's up?" I answered

"Don't hey babe me." He snapped

"What's wrong?"

"Don't play dumb with me. You know what you did."

"What are you talking about?! I just got back from my photoshoot."

"I said don't play dumb. You cheater."

"Look I really have no idea what your talking about, but I promise you I am not a cheater."

Then all of a sudden he started yelling into the phone.

"How could you???!!!! I gave you my everything!!!! But your just like the rest. You used me to get famous just so you could get someone new like Ansel!!!! It's over!!! Don't talk to me ever again!" and with that he ended the call and I was in tears.

"Soph?" Kaitlyn came over to me and held me as I cried. It wasn't the same as Justin's hugs but it was still comforting.

I laid there and cried for the longest before I could speak.

"Soph... I think I just found what he was talking about." She said after I told her what happened.

She gave me her phone which had TMZs website on it.

'Justin Biebers New Girl a Slut?? What?? Never saw that coming!!'

Below the title was a picture of Ansel kissing me on the cheek and a picture of me smiling at him, but no pictures of him giving Kaitlyn a kiss on the cheek or her hug.

"Are you serious?" was all I could say.

_______________________

Hey guys!!! early update!!!! Love you all!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘

-Rylee😘