Chapter 5 : Just a Friend

Momo's POV

Wandering around at the living room like a crazy as I'm worried that Dahyun didn't reply my message after she said that she is home, get off work earlier because she is not well.
I manage to call her after I'm done working but she didn't answer my calls.
Is she sleeping? Ahh.. just asked Sana, she is with Sana last night.
I texted Sana but thats a waste because she doesn't reply me too, I called her but yap she didn't answer what is wrong with these girls.

"Crazy bitch, what makes you worried like that? Wandering around it has been thirty minutes, Momo" Jihyo said as I keep staring at my phone.
"Dahyun, don't reply my text, Sana too." I said as Jihyo dab head me.
"What the heck, can you stop dabbing me?" I yelled at her while she is about to answer me.
"Uuu.. clam down bruh.. if you are worried about her just go to her house.." she said.
"I can't go to her house, you know her parents don't like me" I said.
"Then go to Sana's asked Sana how is she maybe she know it." Jihyo said.
"I think that Sana still working" I said as she go get me my jacket and throw in to me.
"Just go to her office.. go goo.." Jihyo said as she push me to the door.
"You aren't cast me out of here right?" I said as I looked at her with the half door closed.
"Oh come on Momo... I won't do that.. just go, I hate to see you wandering like stupid crazy girl.." she said as she wave to me and closed the door.

I walk to the pharmacy as I see Sana and Dahyun's Boss.
"Welcome, can I help you?"
"Ehh, excuse me sir, can I see Sana?" I asked.
"Ohh.. Sana go back home earlier because she have something up." He said as I bow to him.
"Ohh.. thank you"
I walk out from the pharmacy rushly to take my step to Sana's house as I have waste some of my time to the pharmacy and when I'm infront of Sana's house I called her.. I knock her door but there is no answer as I turned back I see a black car coming towards.

The car's door opened as I see thats Dahyun..
"Ohh Momo" she shouted as I run to her wanted to hugs her but I stop as I see the one that driving before is her dad coming out from the car looking at us with his scary stare at me like wanted to kill me.
"Ehhh.. hello Mr.Kim" I bow as I greet him.
"Hmm.. Momo.. what are you doing here?" He said as I freeze at my spot but then Sana's wraps her arms around me and Dahyun.
"Dad, I called her here to help me with the stuff.. because she said that she wanted to help me move." Sana said to Mr.Kim with I can see Mr.Kim smile at Sana. This is the first time I see he is smiling..ohh wait.. what? Is that Sana just called him Dad? Did I misheard or something.

Dahyun's POV

We walk in Sana unnie house as I whisper to Momo about what is just happend.
"Momo, you know what.. I have never told you that I have an older sister that lost when she is 5 years old, right. Sorry I never tell you.. it is just that I don't talk about it since mom and dad lost her because it makes them feel more and more sorry that they didn't found their child.. and you know what? Sana is that person, she is my sister.. thats why she is moving in to my house now."
"Ahhh.. really? Woahh.. I'm happy for you,babe" Momo said as Dad looked at us because I think that he hears us.
"Sttt...called me Dahyun or he will kill us" I said as Sana and Dad fixing the stuff in the boxes and bring it to the car.
Dad is so happy today, having a good mood because of Sana and he even go to his friend place to borrowed the car to move Sana unnie things.

"Yes, all done.." Sana shouted as she patting her hands.
"Ehh.. so.. I think I will go back now" Momo said as this is awkward because of dad.
"No, Momo.. join us.. having a dinner.. for thanking you that you have help my daughter" dad said as I shocked.
Ohh.. dad.. he is inviting Momo to our dinner..hmm he is really having a good mood today.. but still I don't know about Mom's reaction.

We get in the car as Momo sit beside me on the backseat of the car, I can see some distance between us because dad is watching us. This is so awkward.. why? Hmmph..
We arrived at home as Mom open the door letting me in with a bunch of that squirell unnie stuff as Momo too.
"Ohh.. Momo?" Mom said as I can see Momo bow to mom.
"Hello.. Mrs.Kim" she greet her as Sana unnie too.
"Hello. Mrs.Kim" Sana unnie bow as he drops some of her things.
"Sanaaaa... I'm your mom.. don't need to be so formal like that" Mom said as she laughed and get down to take Sana's things that fall down as Momo stop, putting the box that she hold on the ground and help them to clean the drops stuff.
"Let me Sana" Momo said as Mom looked at her seriously. While Momo take the box from Sana unnie.
"Why she is here?" Mom asked Sana.
"She is my friend and she wanted to help me out, mom" Sana said as she secretly defend Momo.
"Ahh.. okay, lets just eat first guys" Mom said as Sana unnie calling Momo to join.
"Momo, come sit here.." Sana said as Momo sit beside her infront of me and Mom.
We have a dinner as Dad suddenly..
"Momo"
"Ehh yes Mr.Kim" Momo shocked as she looked at dad.
"Thanks for helping us today" dad said as I can see Momo smile.
"It is my pleasure.. Mr.Kim" Momo said as Mom  pat me on my thigh.
"Living room, I need to ask you something" she whisper as I get up an go to the living room mom.

"Tell me, do you still date her?" Mom asked as soon as our eyes meet.
"Ehhh..." I looked down as I can't say anything. Because I was afraid that Mom will force us to break up again.
"Three of us is just a bestfriend" Sana unnie come from nowhere holding my arms.
"Really, Sana?" Mom asked again as I answer.
"Ehh. Yes we are just a friend" I said.
No....we are not.. she is my girlfriend when I can tell you mom?
"Ahh okay, lets go back." Mom said as we head back to the dining room with Momo and Dad thats talking to each other.

Momo's POV

I know there is something up when Dahyun's Mom take her to the living room whispering something, it must me about me or about our relationship. They never like me since the beginning.
"Momo, so what are you doing now?" Mr.Kim asked me in the middle of the dinner as it is just both of us left on the dining room.
"Ohh.. ehhh.. I'm a guitarist now.. I.. I played guitar at some of coffee shop with my friend that sing there" I said as I struggling for getting afraid with the unexpected question.

"So, you don't work with your dad?" He asked again as everyone come back to the table.
"Eh.. no I have no intention with his company"  I said as he nodded.
"What are you guys talking about?" Sana asked.
"Are you guys talking about me?" Sana continue as I can see Mr.Kim laughed at Sana.
"Hahahah.. noo.." he laughed and stroke Sana's hair as he find that Sana is cute.

We done our dinner as it is getting dark, I must to go back as I don't want to distrub them tonight having a perfect family night for the first time since Sana is back.
"Ehh.. Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim.. I think I will go back now.. thanks for the dinner.. It was so honor that I can eat with you tonight.. goodbye." I said as I bow to them waving at Dahyun also Sana, taking a step back and walk to home trough some dark alley again.

It was fun, I can be with them like that.. but still I know that they don't like me as Dahyun's girlfriend they will just know that me and Dahyun is just a friend.

To be continue...

Will update soon.. 😉😉

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤😉