Chapter 30 : Conference

Mina's POV

"Jihyoo, you want to come with us?" I asked as we are ready to go to the airport for picking up Sana.
"I think I can't I need to go to my aunty's house again" she said as Momo grabs my hand and pull me towards the door as we put on our shoes.
"So, see you.." Momo said as Jihyo waves at us.

We are taking a taxi to Incheon as I see a crowd there waiting for Tzuyu, they fly with different plane, but at the same time. It is so annoying that we have to cover Sana from the media.
"Lets go" Momo said as she pull me out the taxi.
"Where is she?" Momo asked as she looked around and find Tzuyu is coming from the gate with every eyes on her with all the camera flash on her as I see Nayeon was with her, wait where is Jeong?.
"Okayy, we will explain about this case tomorrow morning infront of Twice. So, please let us go" Nayeon said as the bodyguard making the way for Tzuyu to her car.
"Momo, is that Sana?" I see a girl with a cap and mask on her face coming out from another gate.
"Yes, lets go" she said as we run towards Sana and grabs her lugagge pulling her to the taxi rushly so no one will notice us.

We are in the car as we asked the taxi driver yo drive us to Sana's house.
"What is the next now?" Momo asked as Sana put off her mask and her cap.
"It is on Tzuyu's decision, Jeong said that last night.. as I think Mr.Park listen to you Momo" I said as Sana still on her silence.
"Sana... what will you do with your parents?" Momo asked as Sana looked at her.
"I don't know, they will just asked me to stop, maybe" Sana said .

We are arrived at Sana's house as Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim is waiting infront of their house, Me and Momo get out from the car with Sana, helping with her lugagge as Sana walk to her mom and hugs her.
"Sorry, dad , Mom" Sana said as we walk towards them
"Momo?" Mr.Kim grinned as soon as he see Momo.
"Good evening" Momo bow to them as I followed her.
"Lets go in, Sana. Mrs.Kim said as she pull Sana inside help her for some of her stuff as Mr.Kim take Sana's lugagge that Momo hold onto.
"Thanks, Momo.. I hope that this won't happen again" Mr.Kim said to Momo.
"I'm sorry, sir" Momo bow to apologize as Mr.Kim go inside.

"Why you keep apologizing?" I asked Momo.
"Because this all won't happen if I don't go away from home and make their daughter involved" Momo said as I still don't know what is really happen between them.

Sana's POV

I kneel down soon as I was inside my home, that I see an anger from dad's eyes.
"Get up" dad said as Mom pull me up.
"I'm not going to scold you, baby" dad said as Mom hugs me.
"But, you know Sana.. this is not a good things to do, we know that you want to give them a lesson about what they did to us, but revenge is not the good choice, we know that you love your sister so much.. but still Sana this is not the way, we don't want to lose you again after what happend for Dahyun, so just stay away from them" dad said as my tears flows down to my cheeks
Dad walk away as he said.
"This all is planned by God, we can't change someone fate with that useless thing, that will just make us be a bad person"

Yes, I regret this all, I shouldn't have go there and now I just making things more complicated. What should I do with it? I just fall for her and now I need to forget her.
"You love her baby?" Mom suddenly asked as she stroke my hair.
"Hmm" I nodded
"Hmphh... love is so frustrating, I know that.. but we don't want to lose you,Sana.. so please consider it" Mom said as I cried in her caress.

Tzuyu's POV

"Dad, I'm sorry" I said as soon as I arrived at home.
"What will you do now?" Dad asked as I can't see Jeong unnie around.
"Choose! Admit that you are dating her or it is just misundertanding" dad continue.
"You know which one will damage your carrier and which will save everything" he walk away as again the last sentence.
"I let you choose now, because I don't want to lose you like I lose Momo and your Mom after all things happend because of my selfishness.. tell the media tomorrow what is your decision, you still have a time to think about it"

My phone buzzing as I looked at it thats Momo unnie.
Momo : the gate backyard, Now

I rush to the backyard as I see Momo unnie is climbing down the gate and I hugs her as soon as she step on the ground.
"Hey.. it is okay" she said as I breaks into tears.
"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you before about this" Momo unnie said as I confused.
"Tell what?" I asked.
"Sana is Dahyun sister" Momo unnie said as I break off from her hugs not believing what just Momo unnie said.
"What?" I grinned as I step back from Momo unnie.
"She is going to take a revenge to Jeong after what happen to Dahyun... wait.. you really don't know? Jeong or dad didn't tell you?" Momo unnie said as I let my body fall to the ground and cried.
So, she is there for revenge and stupidly I don't know about it.. thats why she never said she love me.. but why she act like she loves me. Did she just playing with me to get a revenge? Noo.. Sana.. I don't believe this.

The Next Day

Nayeon's POV

"Nayeon" Jeong shake my body as I still sleeping on her bedside at the hospital.
"Hmm? You awake?" I get up and looked at Jeong.
"We need to go now" Jeong said.
"You okay now?" I asked her as she nodded.
"Better, thanks" Jeong said as she stroke my hair.
I walk her to the car with my arm linked at her, going to her home as she wanted to talk to Tzuyu about the conference later.

We arrived at her house as Tzuyu come to us and hit Jeongyeon with her hand to her shoulder.
"Unnieee..why? This all happen, why that must be Sana that is Dahyun's sister? Why it must be you that hurt her?" Tzuyu said as I get confused as I try to stop Tzuyu hitting Jeong.
"Hey, Tzuyu.. calm down" I said as I hugs her as I push her away from Jeong.
"I'm sorry, Tzuyu, if only I'm not your sister she won't have to do that" Jeong said as Mr.Park come from nowhere.
"We don't have a time for arguing, Tzuyu tell her what is your decision" Mr. Park looked at Tzuyu.
"Confirmed the news is true, I date her" Tzuyu said as Jeong, me and Mr.Park shocked.
"Tzuyu?" Jeong grinned.
"I don't care about my job, if I will lose it I don't care.. I love her.." Tzuyu said.
"But she is here to take a revenge" Jeong said.
"I don't care, let her have her revenge works, even if it is hit me not you. I'm okay with it" Tzuyu said.

I don't understand what they are talking about, revenge, and who is Dahyun?

Conference

Mina's POV

We are here with every camera on, and everyone be noisier as they see Jeongyeon and Tzuyu walk towards the long table with a mic on it.
"Lets begin" Jeong said to me that stand beside her with her pale face.
"Good Morning, we are here related to the news about our Model here, Tzuyu. We want to confirm it to all of you that have been curious about what actually happen with her, here.... Tzuyu" Jeong said as Tzuyu take the mic up to her lips.
"That news is true....I'm dating with my manager" soon after she said that all the crowd shouted for question that we can't even hear it well.
"No question, and thats all" Jeong said as she get up and walk away with Tzuyu that I followed them, closing the conference.

To be continue...

Will update soon.. 😉😉

Don't forget to leave your opinion or comment and also vote if you like the story...
Thanks for reading ❤